Just bought an LOC

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Http://www.realmofexcu...USA

Post Number: 2616
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-VItiFXoKyM5/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=721&tab=morephotos&pi=1&i=142SLC4&display=L#Tab

that one, now please let me know, can't I just connect the wires for the rear speakers into the proper inputs on the LOC and use the RCA outputs that say Right Rear and Left Rear to run to the amp?

btw, IF I hook this up right, all i will need is the power and ground wires, and the inline fuse...yay!

Upload

A1,A2,A3,and A4 are where the rear speaker wires go in. btw, shouldn't I leave the "line out gain adjustment" at zero and use my amp gain? oh and the black wire is ground that will be taped off, its used for a different application, this thing can be used like 5 or 6 different ways, to hook up amps or HU's

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2161
Yep,that should work just fine for you.Don't forget to make a vid once it's all done.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2162
Just make sure to adjust the gain to that your getting the proper voltage at the speaker outputs on the amplifier and you'll be fine.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2437
You will still need to tweak the gain on that, but on those i suggest keeping it as low as possible and using the amp to finish the gain settings, the higher the gain is set on the modulator will give you more SQ loss so try to keep it low otherwise your bass will be kinda peeky

Gold Member

Post Number: 2617
thanks rob, and yeah, I'm gonna go see Canaan once I get everything hooked up and we're gonna set the gain correctly

Gold Member

Post Number: 2167
Don't go crazy with it before Canaan sets the gain for you :-)

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 7029
I had that exact same one:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2618
rob, ....I'm probably just gonna set the gain at minimum until I get it st,, and LOGAN...so how did it work out, did it do OK?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 7030
Yea, Had no problems with it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2621
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts