OT>Wiring diagram

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Http://www.realmofexcu...USA

Post Number: 2612
I need a wiring diagran for a 2004 Dodge Neon SXT stock radio, mainly just the rear speaker wires...and please don't tell me the12volt.com, they dont have one there

Gold Member

Post Number: 2614
bump for help

Gold Member

Post Number: 2615
help!! I've looked on the internet, but have about 5 different ones...some are from different years, and one is just a Dodge one, not vehicle specific.

I guess I'll have to look and see which are in the trunk then match them that way

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2164
"I guess I'll have to look and see which are in the trunk then match them that way"

That's your best bet.I don't understand why you'd need a diagram anyways.You can always use your fader/balance to figure out what wires are what using a DMM or even a test light if they get mixed up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2619
I know which are left and right, but how do you test if they are positive and negative?

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5, New Jersey Audioque

Post Number: 243
I would do it by ear...Just do 1 at a time

Gold Member

Post Number: 2620
??? how can you test the positive and negative wires by ear??? thats a new one on me...and how do you test them with a DMM.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2170
Just tap the wires together and when you see sparks or smell burning you'll know you crossed a negative and a positive :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2622
ha ha, but how do you know which is positive and which is negative? my guess is , check each with the DMM and the one that has power will show it on the DMM, but the negative wont, or does it show a negative power?

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5, New Jersey Audioque

Post Number: 245
I thought you were installing a radio...the you can do it by ear...Just use a light tester..the Pos will light up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us