Bronze Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 84
lol, ufc's sick

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2160
Mostly all fights with punching bags in em.

Silver Member
Username: 40hz

N.C. Usa

Post Number: 254
what a kick to end the main event!!!!!!!wow

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5, New Jersey Audioque

Post Number: 242
That kick came out of nowhere.. Crocop is a real good fighter, he was the man when he was in Pride..UFC is a different league

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3124
hell ya that kick was hellacious, laid his azz out, and he was out for awhile too.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 215
u see how his leg bent back, made his legs look rubbery when he fell.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 158
That knockout was unreal.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3127
ya when he fell back on his leg, man that must of sucked first you get knocked out then you break your ankle haha, i liked how the anouncer kept having them play it back over and over they showed it like 20 times.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2249
And every time they played it over and over the crowed kept goin OOOOWW!! I thought he dislocated his knee and broke his ankle, but after about 5 minutes of bein knocked out, he stood up just fine so I guess no injuries to his leg/ankle...

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1314
Being knocked out probably saved his leg from some serious damage, cause he didnt tense up or anything. And that was one of the meanest ko's I've seen. It was vicious.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1315
Being knocked out probably saved his leg from some serious damage, cause he didnt tense up or anything. And that was one of the meanest ko's I've seen. It was vicious.

Bronze Member
Username: Philly306

Post Number: 25
forgot the guy's name that won that fight but he is probably ganna get hi azz kicked when he fights randy couture

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1457
yeah if i was gonna go on ufc but they were scared i would kill some1 w/ my huge muscles

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 524
lol justin!! yea i love watchin gthat u learn some oves on it lol.. but i think pride is allot better ..

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 218
i think gonzaga is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy underrated. obviously he has the power to knock people out with kicks and he has a great ground game, i think gonzaga>randy

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1296
i agree^^^. Love Randy Cotoure but he retired for a reason, he only came back because he saw the holes in Sylvias game and knew it'd be a perfect matchup for him. Gonzaga is peaking now in terms of skill and athletecism, look for him to take the heavyweight belt.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6158
Randy is too old. He needs to stay retired. Since Gonzaga has the same style, younger, faster and stronger, the odds will be against Randy. Just like he said in the interview, it'll be very hard for him to fight Gonzaga.
Cro Cop fought like he was a bit timid. Look at how the match started, Gonzaga was throwing punches after punches, and Cro Cop did nothing to reply except dodge them. Perhaps he was injured?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2176
I don't know about him being injured but he was after the brain damage dealt to him after that massive kick to the head.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1298
Yeah i don't think he came in injured, people just under-estimate how much adjustment has to be made going from like Pride to the UFC. Mirko still has that laid back style like a kick boxer just waiting for his opportunity, can't be that patient when you're trapped in a phuckin cage!

Silver Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 152
your right pit bull he is fighting like he is in a ring like he can clinch and ride the ropes the cage has a lot more free space and he is going to have to get the hang of it but when gets that watch out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us