Kicker Comp VX 15" , What are some ported enclousre specs...

Silver Member
Username: Quig

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 314
im buying 1 15" kicker gonna PG octane r 15:0:1, im looking for a vented enclouse specs, if anyone could help me out that would be great, looking for SPL more then quality.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4605
i already posted on the other thread

Silver Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 233
hahaha rob your name is on a bunch of the threads lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 4611
yes now im famous super mario im warrio ur worse enemy so watch out oh and by the way i got the best game wario moves ftw

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
i never played the warrio games. Whatever...I just got an original super nintendo in good condition and i have been playing the mario all stars for like the past week. Man the classic games were/are awesome. Original Super Mario ftmfw

Gold Member

Post Number: 4616
i knwo wat u mean man... old school are the best.. if u got snes u have to get zombies ate my neighbor that games tis so awesome i have an progrman wiht snes emulator and every game ever made for the snes :-) the greatests thign ever... yeah i like that mario all stars but hey dude... the original one its not like the original but hey dude that all stars game kick @ss.... but not as good as zombies ate my neighbors :-)

i remember me playing zpeedy gonzalez on the snes damn those were good old times.. im juzz finishing zelda link to the past on the snes :-)..

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
Cool, i had the emulator too some time ago. I got really far in zelda too. I will see if i can find that game on ebay or something. I also need to get the zelda game and of course mario kart.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4619
mario kart??? on snes na homie.... u should get the emulator again man,,, go to gamefaqs.com get the guide and u should be fine thats wat im doing

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
yeah i will probably do that. Going to sleep now. later

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 628
yall remember sega genisis? lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 4622
i had it but only like 2 games i did not like it

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk162

Post Number: 40
Dam i remmember when i first played snes it was at the JCC good times mario that was back when mario was good

How is wario smooth moves it looks fun
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us