WTF?!?!

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 630
So Im tryin to sell my w6 on ebay and I got a question from this dude askin if i would trade my w6 for his 12 w1v2. Now why the hell would i do that?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4535
u might look retarted and he juzz want to pwn you

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1716
lol...... there's a lot of dumb people on ebay. Thats why you gotta be so careful who you buy from.

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 632
Huh?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4537
uh shut up twiztid cant even prnunce your names its like twisted right??? hah funny nicks my favorite of all time tis gavin for me its pronunced G@y-vin haha funny shyt

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 144
yea man on ebay its pretty easy to get scammed with systems and sh*t...i got scammed for $1500 a few months ago. Luckily my lawyer cleaned it up after paypal couldnt.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4538
wat u got a lawyer dude??? how did you got scammed and wat u sued the paypal punks or wat?

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 146
no no no...it was kinda my fault b/c i fell for the scam...4 12" W7's in enclosures...well the guy never sent them so i opened a dispute on Payal, well that freezes his account until we resoulve the problem. Well he said he shipped them that day and he needed his account back so...i closed the dispute which i didnt know was final and paypal then couldnt do ANYTHING! then i contacted my lawyer and he took care of it. It wasnt the first time the guy had ever done this (redlightstalker is his username on ebay) and my lawyer threatened to get him is some serious sh*t. anyway just watch out and whatever you do, DONT EVER CLOSE a dispute on paypal until u have ur money. But i got my 1500 back and thats all that matters

Gold Member

Post Number: 4540
how much does like a lwyer like that cost?

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 147
well me and lawyer are pretty close and he is always helping me out with stuff and visa versa. but usually a lawyer cost their rate per hour times the amount of hours spent on a case...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4542
oh shyt then im never gettina a lawyer i want to get my money back but then when i get my money back i willhave to pay the lawyer na im cool.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 148
well it all depends on how much you lost...like 100 bucks isnt worth it...1500...IMO is

Gold Member

Post Number: 4546
na dude if i get a lawyer i get around 600 bucks man but then i have to pay lawyer so i will b eending with like 100

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 633
What the hell did i ever do to you Rob? Dont be a d*ck

Gold Member

Post Number: 4550
i was playing dude.... but yeah dude seriously i couldnt pronunce your name its like twizted right???

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 636
Yea, twisted but TWiZTiD is a group,they are like ICP and thats how they spell it.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2245
My lawyer is expensive as a mutha fucka!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4553
oh yeah i like insaclown pose well only one song... dating game it has the craziest bass and cool lyrics too

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 637
^Its called the Neden Game,Neden meaning p*ssy

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6155
What's the difference between a lawyer and a crook? One steals your money legally and can't do a thing about it. The other one, you can kick their azz.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us