Sub output

Bronze Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 94
Alright I have a Boss 610 HU the only reason I have it was because it was free and it had a high preout (5v).But anyways on the back it has 2 pre-outs and a sub-out....the catch is for the sub-out there is only one plug for one of the 2 RCA's not both just the white one RCA.Should I just plug my RCA's to the pre-out or just use the sub-out anyways even though if I do I want be using both RCA's just the white plug ? Is the white plug the mono signal or something or half a signal ?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4525
get a y rca splitter... so then u could turn ur single rca output into a dual mono rca output..

Bronze Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 95
are you talking about a y adaptor can't you get those at Radioshack

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2663
If there is only one then chances are someone ripped the red one off, lol. If this is the case you may have other problems because when ripped off it could have the wires shorting out and it could blow the preamp. Also by only having one your amp will probably only being seeing 1/2 the available input. Polo.

Bronze Member
Username: Theivan

Dawson Creek, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 85
im pretty sure that you need both. maybe the y splitter would work on it but its wierd that your sub out only has 1 rca out. i dont know if i would use the preout... your sub out is set up so you can control different frequencies and volume going to your subs, a preout might not work properly. glassworlf or anyone know?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us