Breaking in Fi Q 15 VIDEOS!!

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 231
Finally got it working today.. there was a mixed wire that prevented it from working.

Check it out

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v407/mike11202/?action=view&current=MOV05436.f lv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v407/mike11202/?action=view&current=MOV05437.f lv

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2083
pretty g*y song selection in my opinion... looks nice though, haha... make another vid with a better song... maybe late night tip or bass i love you or something... nice flex though

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 815
looks good...

nice car btw

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5744
Working well I see. Now paint the port, carpet and you're there.Upload

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 232
hey paul wanna help me paint the port jext time im in nj?

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 233
Alright that video isn't that good at all, it gets MUCH more excursion. I was just taking it easy on the sub, low volume and a good bass exercise (I hate that song in the video). I played it about 2 hours last night and the cone moves very easily now. It sounds awesome, hits every note accurately. I will make some videos with good songs after school today.

I took it to meet Chode69, a mod on Steve Meade forums.. he loves this thing. He just bought 2 15" T1's I think.. and he wants to sell them and get Q 15's.

I don't care about the rattling, but I will sound deaden the entire car later on this year.

Silver Member
Username: Fi_car_audio

Hades, NV

Post Number: 173
Glad everything got worked out... nice talking to you.
Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,
Scott

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12240
awesome video. nice excursion and flex. awesome car too. you got it going on man.

one question though. when people say it hits every note accurately, what does that really mean?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1306
example, I had a pair of audiobahns and my kicker cvx's were the same way. The subs response isnt quick enough so sometimes the bass will be a little off beat or sometimes completely miss notes. I noticed a huge difference switching from the cvx's in a box made for them to the audioque sd2.5's in the same box. Now i'm not sure how much of a role the enclosure makes in this. This is just my experience, maybe someone else can explain further.....

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 891
Hitting every note accurately has alot to do with the stiffness of the spider and how quickly it can finish the current content (let's say a kick drum), stop, and be ready for the next kick. Woofers with a spider that is not as stiff will blur the notes because the spider never actually stops the woofer movement before the next note hits. Motor force (BL) can also affect this.

The stiffer the spider is, the more power a driver can handle, but at the cost of efficiency. It is a very fine line to have the best of both.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 234
yeah this sub doesn't slur any notes together.. it completes each one, like brad said about the speed of it

heres a new video MUCH BETTER NOW check it out

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v407/mike11202/?action=view&current=MOV05440.f lv

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 896
Very cool man, there is just something about a Fi driver...
It looks like you have alot of neighbors all around, do they trip out when you blast it like that?

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 244
another video showing SQ

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v407/mike11202/?action=view&current=MOV05439.f lv

Yeah they all come outside and see whats going on.. u can here the sub 3/4+ mile away at the front of the neighborhood

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4579
that thing looks exy as hell im thinkin of should i get 4 15 fi qs or 2 15 btls
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us