Good news and Bad news?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4781
ill start with the bad, havent got an offer on my car yet, not a real surprise to me...

good news, it looks like im gonna keep my car for another year, get to the reason below, and get my system installed within the next 2 weeks...im kinda pumped about it, and by kinda, i mean real pumped...

reason for another year, i go off to college next year and either college i go to wont allow freshman to have cars on campus but thats fine cause i know people who go to both school right now who will have their car next year. this extra yeear will give me and my parents time to collect more money to spend on my new car i get this time next year...

just wanted to share it with everyone cause it looks like im finally gonna get to hear my system after looking at it for 6 months now lol

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2081
haha now if you would have just made this decision 6 months ago... good news though nigga

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 814
damn yanks...ive head like 3 different systems in 6 months and you haven't even installed your first lol

but anyway, im glad to hear that you finally get to install it

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5743
Yanks, you mean the stuff that hasn't sold? Wow, call it fate. Also call yourself the award winner for holding onto something b4 hearing it. Lol. If it makes you feel any better I still have the Mag sitting on my bar! Paired with an Eclipse recently, all while listening to my Q. Too many subs, not enough time!

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 181
paul i say you hook all 3 subs each with its own amp and (((BOOM))) (((BOOM))) all tru out your house lol.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4786
thanks guys, itll be the first system i will have heard outside of the mainstream stuff...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5745
You read my mind Julian. Too bad it's a short book.

Yanks, you gonna build your own box?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4788
2.1cuft tuned to 33hz...designed by kevin, biult by me and my pops...did i mentoin that ive had this box in my basement for 6 months as well lol

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 5748
Oooooooo. You're all set then, right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 817
paul any chance you want to sell that mag ?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4789
im all set...just need to make an appointment with the shop now...yes, that means im not doing it myself...dad wont let me...but whatever, he said hell pay for install

Gold Member

Post Number: 5750
Wow. Ask your dad if there's room for one more. Lol. My folks never bought me anything. H3ll, they never even paid attention!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5751
Joe, the Mag's kinda spoken for. Just waiting on a friend to respond. Same friend who has an Avalanche I want. I think he's teasing me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 818
paul i know where you can get a ava motor if that doesn't fall through

Silver Member

Post Number: 819
sorry to hijack the thread yanks

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4790
not a problem joe...yuo go right ahead if you want

Gold Member

Post Number: 5754
Thanks man. I'm gonna trust my friend though. I have what he wants and visa versa.

If not I'll hold onto the Mag and stare at it behind glass. It was THAT good to me.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2401
i would of ended up running it all in my bedroom off of a car battery to check it out... LOL

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1046
Man I would be dying having all that stuff in my room and not listening to it. I would have at least hooked it up in a friends ride to see how amazing it sounds. But, the good news is you prolly wont be disappointed with what you have because you came here asking for advice before buying.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2502
Nice, finally Yanks is going to bump.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4792
oh believe me, i am dieing to hear it. i didnt wanna put it in my friends car cause its my sh1t, and not theirs and im not always in their car. i couldnt let them have it in their car for 6 months hearing it only so often. i payed for it all so its going in my car and the first person to enjoy it will be me

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4795
theres got to be a curse on my stuff cause i almost got hit twice today coming home from school today which is a 30 minute drive. one time would have totaled my car probably, the other would have put pretty hefty damage on it...maybe im destined to not ever hear this system lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us