What u think?

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 206
so i come into school today and my friend says to me "dude ur going to hate me" i was like why he was like im getting a Kicker Solo X 12. i was like oo thats cool hes like im geting it 4 300 and getting a custom box built for it and wired and everything for free. the only thing is he will still need an amp a really big one which will cost some big $$$$$$$. i told him to check out Fi or DD or somethin and hes like no dude kicker #1 i was like i have me Kicker L5s and yea there reallty loud but i made the mistake of not looking out there. no he says it cheaper if he gets 2 12inch Kicker L7s. he wants to no if it would be cheaper?
thanx

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 731
u should tell him to come to this forum have him say kicker #1 and then he will get 500 posts sayin no and explainin to set him straight to get sumtin good and will last long

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12226
if you want spl that solo x is a monster. also he is getting it for a real good price.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2112
A Kicker Solo X will last quite a while...but he's going need a lot of money for his electrical system and amplifiers.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2075
SOlo X and L7s are nice speaks. People come in here and hear a couple people ragging on L7s then they run and tell their friends how sh!tty they are, but it's not true. No, L7s don't have good SQ, but SQ is subjective and if someone just wants something loud then go with a Solo X or L7. You can't beat L7 in bang for the buck.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2509
Most those people say their L7's sound good because they haven't heard a true sq subwoofer. And L7's do bang nicely. Never said anything about them because I haven't had any hands on experience with them, but I have a couple of setups and they were decently nice. But if I was you, let him make his own choice and tell him nothing.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

U.S.A.

Post Number: 615
Ill admit L7s get damn loud but their build quality sucks. I no some one that had one for about a month or 2 and then it just died,i wouldnt buy em just my 2 cents.

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 616
O i just realized your talkin bout a solo x i couldnt tell you about that but the L7s suck IMO

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Http://www.realmofexcu...USA

Post Number: 2595
HA HA, drunk azz bazturd, go to bed....lol

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 619
never!! im jus gettin started
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums