Massive vs. earthquake (amps)

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 640
what would be a better amp for 2 15" mojos.. what amp puts out more power....the massive p3000.1 or the earthquake phd3000w

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2102
I would personally go with the Earthquake amps,I think they're better quality but not that much better.More local shops carry Earthquake too,at least around here they do,matter of fact I've never even seen Massive Audio being sold at any local shops.If I were going to get Massive Products I'd get the DMX subs,those things are nice.

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 641
u got a good point about shops not selling them... but also they don't sell hd3s or havocs or btls.... my cousin have a massive amp i don't member which one but he said he took it to a shop to get it adjusted or something and a work from there was askin him were he got it and all that b/c it was a bad azz amp.. k.b. audio i think in cruses

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4824
I would have to go w/ the Massive amp.

I hear ALOT of horror storys from Earthquake amps...and we have alot of people w/ blown earthquake ampscome in our shop looking for new amps.

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 642
i think thats enough info for me... if you seen it for your self then i don't see a resason why i should get that earthquake unless someone else says other wise n they can convince me

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2121
Killa is running his Earthquake amp without any problems.I think he's also running it at a lower ohm load than it's rated at.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1712
" I would have to go w/ the Massive amp. "

X2

The 3000.1 is a great value for the money, and is good quality.

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 341
I have a p1500.1 and its a great amp and it has killer looks too and they are very nicely priced

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 643
which one runs better @ lower voltage b/c i have an all stock electical system (for now)

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2396
I run a PHD5000D at 1ohm the lowest i get with the car running is ussualy 12.6V i have a redtop\yellowtop and a 200A. Check the efficientcy i think the earthquake is either 80% or 85% but im leaning toward 85%.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2580
^^post whoring

Gold Member

Post Number: 2407
^^^^Exactly how WOlfman is getting all of his posts.......

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2587
http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/REAudio/re8.20.wmv

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2504
I don't know about earthquake, but as for as Massive Audio products, I love them, good for the price and their customer care is awesome.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 622
Ive always heard great things about massive,never heard good or bad about earthquake tho. But i would buy thr mmassive before the earthquake.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 623
Ive always heard great things about massive,never heard good or bad about earthquake tho. But i would buy thr mmassive before the earthquake.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2412
ive never really heard GREAT things about the amps, but for the price i cant really say either would be bad. But in my case i would try Massive... since i already went threw 4 earthquakes.... 3 PHD10000\w2 (1st one started on fire the instant i plugged in the power. 2nd blew on me in the first 30 seconds of playing it, 3rd cooling fan never worked and the amp overheated alot) And then this 1 PHD5000D which ive never really had much of a problem with except a fuzzy distortion that starts in my components once i turn this amp on... i tryed rerouting wires so power wires are nowhere near speaker wires or RCA's as well.. Does alot of power for the money..

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 644
well sound like the massive won this thread now i just gotta get rid of my other amp..... 350 plus shipping pma800hca

Gold Member

Post Number: 2422
I never got the amps from a authorized deal till this earthquake phd5000d tho... that could explain it.. but i dunno, alot of people thought it was my wiring and all to begin with. Until i made diagrams of how i always wired it to show them (seller had 3mo. warranty phd10000d) but my expericiene with earthquake sucks... but it is alot of power for cheap still... and if you can put up with this tiny fuzz i have when my comps have no power to them(music power).. it goes away... but i would try the massive before the earthquake... ive heard of a few returns with them also but berny says custom care is good... it always sucked for me with earthquake... takes them so long to respond about anything.

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 288
Damn wolfman, I think you have post enough links to your 8"s.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 517
ok does massive mak eamps that are anywar from 1200 -1600 watt amps that run a 1 ohm stable?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2510
yes, their p1500.1's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us