WARRIORS IN THE PLAYOFFS

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2238
THATS WHATSUP! I'm hella excited, been a fan forever but it is hard being a fan of a losing team. They finally made the playoffs in 13 years. Against Dallas tho... but its all good.

Any other fans?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12157
Yeah i like the warriors...but honestly they dont have a chance

the only upset in either the east or the west are the Lakers over Phoenix and i hate the Lakers

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 2240
Just gettin there is good enough for me. They gotta play the best team first. But the warriors did beat Dallas twice this year.. thats pretty good. Not to mention one of them was this week.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12158
yeah..but Dallas was on Cruise Control the last month of the season...This year is wide open there is no telling who will win

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 2241
Hmm what about when Dallas was on that 17 game win streak and the warriors snapped it. They were definitely not on cruise control then though.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12159
yeah..Dallas got that azz whopped that game

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 420
Go Warriors. i hate phoenix im from tucson

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12219
chauncey don't hate on the lakers. lol. next year if they are able to get garnett, gasol, or JO then they will be the team to beat in the west.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12162
" are able to get garnett, gasol, or JO"

Garnett-Not what he use 2 be
Gasol- SOFT!!!!
JO- Good luck in the west..

as long as they have kobe no matter who they put on the team it will still be the one man show..It was ok around 5years ago..but the NBA has gotten better...think about it..The Rockets, Nets,Nuggets,and Heat all have a great 1-2 punch

But Dallas, San Antonio, and Phoenix all have great teams...

All im saying is that they need more then another big name

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1276
who's JO?

i like both 5 seeds to upset the 4s...rockets over utah and bulls over miami, that's right bulls over miami!!!

btw the NBA really needs to straighten out the playoff format cuz it's stupid....winning your division should only guarantee you a playoff spot, not homecourt in the first round, Bulls got shanked but we're STILL gonna beat the heat!

BEAT DA HEAT! BEAT DA HEAT! BEAT DA HEAT!

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12220
jermaine oneil of the pacers.

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 995
"Garnett-Not what he use 2 be"

I take offense to that! Well, not really but he is favorite player being from Minnesota and all. He still kicks a** night in and night out and the Wolves reward him with Mark Blount...pathetic. I would hate to see him go, but he gave EVERYTHING he has to the Wolves without crying and b*tching. I would be happy to see him win a championship somewhere else...just not with the Lakers (afterall, they should still be the Minneapolis Lakers lol).

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6136
I hate Lakers cause of Kobe. No matter how well he plays, he'll always be a criminal. He was lucky he had millions to spend on lawyers, just like OJ.
Warriors will have tough time advancing. But then again, nothing's guaranteed in life, so you never know.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12221
kobe is innocent. they dropped all charges. the girl was just saying that to get some money. which she did btw.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2106
^He still hit dat!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6139
Kobe is only innocent cause the case was dropped. Did you even read his reply to the girl after it was all over? It was something like "he was sorry and didn't mean to do it."
Are you forgetting that Kobe was married? What did he say in his wedding vows? Didn't he lie to his wife in the beginning?
I can't see how he can be considered "innocent."

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2109
Innocent LEGALLY.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12223
isaac is right. i am just a fan of the lakers (growing up watching the lakers all my life). i just don't want to think about that.

i was really hoping lakers drop out of the playoffs so they can get a good draft pick. they need someone to use to bargain for garnett.

my opinion on what the lakers should do.

trade odom and smush parker for garnett.

so their starting line up would be.....

jordan farmar
kobe bryant
luke walton
kevin garnett
andrew bynum

kwambe brown can back bynum or garnett. also garnett can play the small forward roll with kwambe as PF and bynum as C.

it will be the team to beat next year.

also kobe bryant has proven to be a team player since last year's playoffs. with garnett in the line up, less pressure on kobe so they will be a deadly force.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 408
I have no idea why people think that PHX vs LA is the only possible upset. Last year the lakers put up a good fight BUT phoenix did not have Amare Stoudemire. Last year Diaw (6' 8") was the starting center. They had no inside game. Now its not the case.

and Kobe might be innocent of r@pe but hes still guilty of adultery.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12227
lakers won't upset phoenix. it just won't happen. people are underestimating the suns but i think they are the best team in the nba this year.

infact suns will win series in 5. lakers will probably get one game at the staple center but thats it. it might even be a sweep.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6144
If it weren't for Kobe, I'd vote for Lakers.
Raptors all the way! Maybe not. After all, this is the first time they won anything.

Bronze Member
Username: Solo67042

Post Number: 32
does anyone consider new jersey over toronto as a potential upset cause i do..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6145
Could happen, but I hope not. Vince sucks as bad as Kobe.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us