Pimp my ride install

Bronze Member
Username: Splfreak7564

Michigan

Post Number: 67
on the next episode of pimp my ride they are installing two MTX Jackhammers in some cargo van type deal but looks CRAZY!!

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 517
And I didn't think that show could get any worse. Man was I wrong.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12182
i wish they had a show like that but with some good equipments. they can call the show "showrides". lol.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 497
lol i ddint see teh preiview fo rit when is it gonna be on?

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 195
you gota admit those jackhammers are defintely gona pound and there free sh!t sign me up ill take em...

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 518
They are going to need to install a new suspension in the cargo van else that thing is going to be sagging.

And they never use good equipment, even though they always have the loudest most awesomest bestest craziest extremeist stuff out there.

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 691
I think its going to be on on thurs. @ 8 or 9:00. Im not sure but someone will know.

Bronze Member
Username: Theivan

Dawson Creek, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 77
haha nice ill look out for it...why do people hate that show what they're doing is great. they pimp out pieces of crap. and of course there will be new suspension they basically only use the frame on most vehicles. id love to put my tempo in that show they cant make it any crappier and plus if you dont like it you can always take the system out and put it in a new vehicle then sell your done up car. you could make some serious $$!

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 692
they need to get sponsered by other companies all ive seen is xtant and mtx wtf get some other company

We already discussed this those jackhammers are dum they are so big yet only handle 5,000 watts rms thats dum they shoulda atleast given them 15,000 watts rms

one of them hit 100dbs which is ok but ive seen 15's hit in the 140 to 150 so yeah that thing wit just one should be thumpin much louder also how big u think a sub box would have to be prolly just use the car which isnt efficient i think those subs are dum cool lookin but dum

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 693
o yeah in FLA thurday at 9pm

Silver Member

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 714
"and of course there will be new suspension they basically only use the frame on most vehicles"

HUH??? - Over half the cars on the show don't have a "Frame" they are mostly unibody POS's...Besides that they reuse a lot more than just the "frame"/Chassis/unibody structure.

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 519
id let them put 2 jackhammers in my car...

Silver Member

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 715
And after they are "pimped" They are still rusty POS under the shiny paint and wheels. The only thing that makes it better is the interior and they usually do something dumb in there like a coffee machine instead of an arm rest. And the "Chill" sign on that VW bus was very dumb and would make that the most embarrasing vehicle to drive in the U.S. I would not let them have any of my vehicles to "pimp". I like watching the show to see X make fun of people and their cars. It is pretty funny sometimes.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 699
i would let them too goodie but when they give me the car back i would sell them and make some money and get a better system 2 dd zseries those subs much smaller and as i was told can ahndle a fluckin powerplant connected to it lol

Y get that in ur car when u can get sumtin much smaller that will thump better than that that is if they change there sponser company sht get some RD audio wuper heavy weight put shame on the jackhammer sht i seen a type r 15 in tcab box hit 150

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 700
if my ride was eva to go on there i would either tell them what i want ow look a water fall in my car NOOOOOOOOOOOOO o look u can sign my roof yea how bout not look i can wash my ball zzz in the trunk yea thats dum

All the goofy kids on it get the cars wit the loudness in em

funny story two of the cars pimped the magician one and the corolla new but was already destroyed

Magician totaled it the same day he got it lol loooooser
Corolla that dude just cant drive lost the front bumper and hood lol llooooooooooosssssssssseeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

they should pimp ur engine also which they barely do

Silver Member

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 717
Yes the bumper was missing and the hood but there was no damage under those two things. Watch the video. The black "plastic" peice right in front just under where the bumper used to be and it is not cracked or scratched. They set it up to appear that way and just removed the hood and bumper and the chipping on the bumper shows a low quality pain job. Don't you think if he wreaked it they would have shown pics with bumper and hood on it to show the problem but I don't see anything twisted inder the removed bumper and hood. The other one either. I doubt they wreaked them I be they didn't like it and sold it to pay west cost for the "pimping" of his old ride. JMO

Silver Member

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 718
Sorry---"the chipping" on the back bumper------

It is hard to paint the plastic/rubber bumpers on vehicles because special paint is needed for it to be able to flex with the plastic/rubber bumper when it expands and contracts with the heat and cold. Notice the chipping is in a pocket where there is a dip and a few bends which are even harder to have paint stick to. The paint has to kind of never fully dry so it can flex with the pannels. There is special paints for these pannels that will expand and contract eith heat. The metal does expand and contract but hardly at all and it cwould have to be glowing hot to distort at all. The expansion and contraction of the rubber/plastic pannels is much more and can chip and crack paint. These pannels also flex with wind and stereos as well. fiberglass also has special paint for it. I even think there is a special paint for carbon fiber. JMO

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 609
yea i seen the previews last nite, but they take waaaay to muc room up for me id not go over 18's, but mine would be dd, re, fi, aq, or solo-x 18's, d@mn notthe huuuge mtx's lol

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 702
damn sinful did u tivo it and slow mo it or pause it i didnt look that hard lol it did look weird how the hood was off and the engine looked fine

Silver Member

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 731
No I have seen many cars before, wreaked, burned, scratched, etc. I used to do body work and paint cars for a living for 8 years. I tell you now, there was no accident on that vehicle. If there was, it obviously wasn't anything big and probably was not bad but they had to make the show interesting somehow.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 705
yea i did notice it look like they just took that sht off and yea i bet the magician guy sold his sht

Silver Member

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 738
Yep, you think they would have showed it all smashed up or the hood and bumper missing. He prob sold and paid his bill to west coast.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 378
so gettin your ride pimped is not free?

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 504
yea since when does it cost them monyey to gte there cars pimped? i never knew that one.. have u guys seen where they have the rotaiting mtx coaxial speakers rotating in teh trunk wiht a twelve mtx sub in the middle? hwo do they do that when there is wire conected to teh speakers an dhave them spining? i dont get it

Silver Member

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 746
I don't think so. I think they have to give up a % of what they get for the car when sold. Not sure but I doub't its FREE.

Silver Member

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 747
I think that is just for looks and they were not hooked up although it could be possible but too hard to explain. I think they were just for looks because they would be useless in the trunk and it didn't show any wiring of these speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 379
well what if you decided to keep your ride what then?

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 507
yea what then? so r u sayin allot of them just tsell there rides fo rteh money then if tehy do seel it they have to give up soem of the money? and i have a ? does x-zibit pay for all that stuff liek equipment?

Silver Member

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 748
Then you die with it and west cost takes it or who ever inherits it will have to pay when they sell it. I am sure there is a charge or something. Yes the ride is free until you sell it or it is sold. Don't matter by who, the car will eventually be sold. They call these agreements "contracts" and they last forever. I don't know for sure because I wouldn't want my car on there anyway and the only way to find out is to get on there. They always put at least one stupid or embarrassing thing on every car that goes on there. I wouldn't put my biggest POS on there. JMO

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 717
No xzibit doesnt pay for that stuff that suff is all sponsered and most of it they get for free sent by mtx themselves

works like this there are no car audio commerciaals so mtx thinks there product being shown on tv in all those car will sell there product more which it prolly does to soem people but not me i no what is good n what is not lol

Same thing 4 trick my truck except sponsored by memphis amongst other things

Silver Member

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 757
I agree

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 180
the kid with the jackhammer was selling his car on ebay like a year ago not sure if he sold it....

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 721
its really one big commercial with in a show i wish they had car audio commercials but it is like a couple g's for a commercial

Silver Member
Username: Mercsable

Kalamazoo, MI USA

Post Number: 120
the dumb thing about the show is that they take what is supposed to be a daily driver for someone and turn it into something that cant be used like that any more.

There was one were they driver took their grandma everywhere to get her medication or whatever so she wouldnt die, then they put lambo doors on it so she could barely get in. Or they put tv screens in the bumper where someone can steal them if he parks on the street.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 724
^^^u talkin bout that crazy grl that scream he is a famous rapper yeah her grandma died 3 days later

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2099
"yea since when does it cost them monyey to gte there cars pimped? i never knew that one.. have u guys seen where they have the rotaiting mtx coaxial speakers rotating in teh trunk wiht a twelve mtx sub in the middle? hwo do they do that when there is wire conected to teh speakers an dhave them spining? i dont get it"

It can be done and actually wouldn't be that hard.You would need split ring commutators though.It's basically a conductive ring inside another ring and the rings touch one another and the rings have wires attached to them that transfer the power as well.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 513
ohh i kinda get what ure sayin rob , but seriously why would u want speakers in ure trunk i think its dumb.. i liked west coast customs better than gas.. i just see that n gas they have doen allot of dumb paint jobs liek just ugly crapp so yea and allot of there stuff they do is pointless i love to watch teh show though. why did they change ti to gas though ?

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 732
they prolly changed bcuz west coast has alot of other things to worry about like hookin up celebrities with there sht u no

or maybe mad mike left and they followed cause mad mike is mad and is it me or does he always look fluckin blazed

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 514
lol yea he does always lok blazed lol .. yea i know what you mean about west coast customs, so they opened that shop gas only for pimp my ride? the one lastnight was nice but only 136. some d/b thats not that good for 2 23 inch subs.. and he said they were like 15,000 watts a ece if im correct, and teh boxes for those could be way bigger

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 413
damn i didnt even see this thread I made a whole another one about it lol :-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us