GONNA GET REVENGE!!! Help me!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 198
okkaaayyy..BS...first my car gets robbed and they take my whole system which i payed about $3500....car was robbed about 4 months ago.

Now some1 slashes my tires/cracks my cornerlights/and scrates the sh!t out of my car. LUCKILY, a roofer had seen this person and his car..itjus so happens to be the same car that was parked behind me when i parked the car.

I'm not livin wit this karma thing no more....first time ok..let it go.
Now its gone too far.
This person owns a beige qx4.
I really wanna f uck up his car now..i kno its wrong...but i don't give a sh!t nomore. Who da hell does this person think he is to fook up my car for no reason.

WTF should i do to this person AND his jeep????
Plz no Mr. Nice guys right now..

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2055
You should report him to the police so you don't get in trouble and if that's not good enough you could BURN it.That might just cause more problems for you though if you get caught and he figures out you did it.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 200
at the moment...i don't know him and i don't THINK he knows me

reporting it to the police aint gonna do anything..popo sux here man

Gold Member

Post Number: 2057
Personally,I'd take it out on the guy and then his car afterwards.Just surprise him when he's driving,I'd T-Bone the guy with piece of sh1t truck and claim an accident through insurance.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2045
Police. You would be surprised what the police will do when they don't have to work hard to bust someone.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12181
whats a T-bone?

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 202
haha...but thats time consuming..i wanna do something that would cause him HUGE damage.

maybe brake his windows/crack his lights/slash his tires/and spray pain the sh!t outta his car. Ofcourse i mean to do all of this at once.

suggestions?

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 203
reece...the police here are garbage...im in ny...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2060
A T-bone is a fine cut of meat :-) It's when you smash into the side of a car with the front end of your car creating a T,the horizontal line being the victim's car and the Vertical line being the vehicle smashing into it.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 204
lol rob...ur gon make me spend some money man...think of me as bein on a budget lol then gimme suggestions

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12183
lol you east coast guys have some funny slangs. we here on the west coast are more civilized and high class.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

U.S.A.

Post Number: 580
Cut his brake lines

Gold Member

Post Number: 2061
Well,you can do what guys do here.Get yourself an old 80's suburban or an old Bronco.I'm sure you can find a nice rusty one for cheap,those are the 2 most used vehicles for this sort of thing here in Chicago.Just get yourself some insurance and make it look like an accident,sure he'll get a claim against you but he'll probably be hurt pretty bad too.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 178
Break all his windows if you have a bb gun even better, windows are expensive so he will be spending some money.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 205
whts the most silent way to brake windows?

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2288
im from the southwest and i know what tbone means lol.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12190
sorry for not knowing TJBaSsMeKaNiK. i know now so cut me some slack. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 429
porceline.

not spelled right, but porceline

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 179
spark plugs, break the white ceramic stuff off it then trow it at a window works wonders.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 206
damn julian..you seem to know plenty in this type of stuff

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 194
put balogna (lunch meat) all over his car over night the balogna willl eat the paint so his car will be polka dot haha... or jus break all his windows make his air bag pop out and poor water or some soda or something in his gas and oil tanks... and spray paint his interior and walk around ya neighborhood with a plastic bag and gather dog sh!t up and throw it in his car.... haha im mean

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 267
Take a metal hole saw and drill a bunch of holes in the body of his car.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 202
just pore alot of sugar in his gas tank and the car is ruined and mabey break some of his windows.
for sure u have to take pictures of what u do just so we can all have a good laugh:-)

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2290
lol Chad im just fu!kin, id slash the tires, break all the windows, break the front and tail lights, scrape up his whole car, spray paint it like yellow and orange, rip up the interior, and sh!t on it!!! lol jk, naw but i probably would do that and worse if someone jacked my sh!t.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2064
^That's a really stupid thing to do lol.First off you're breaking the law and chances are that you will be busted.Now you're going to incriminate yourself with proof of your actions?Don't take pictures and you really shouldn't do anything besides call the police.Doing all of these things out of revenge give you a good chance at getting locked up.Quickest way to get even is to burn it...unless he has full coverage he won't be getting money either.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4175
pick up some shrimp... let them sit in a bucket outside for a few days in like a gallon of water. when you break his windows poor that in there... he will have to re-upholster the entire car.... that smell wont come out...

hmmm are there pigeons there? if you put seeds all over and in his car they would certainly go in there and sh!t all over the interior. lol

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2291
ya i probably wouldnt do that, i wouldnt destroy any thing he has it would all probably end in just a fight, i dont rely on police to handle my problems, they are all as$holes and crooked.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4176
...but let me just say i wouldnt do anything I would call the police lol.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 618
Dont listen to roberto break all his windows but i would blow it the f^ck up lol Rob do i need to put you on check?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11319
if the law wont help u & u must get into physical stuff just go to the hardware & buy a gallon of paint stripper & pour it all over his ride - it will give him a heart attack ........

Gold Member

Post Number: 2068
Psssh...when I do my dirt people don't hear about it.I also don't ask for advice on what to do either,fu*kin Tweeker,I'll have you flip every sign you ever false flagged :-)

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 620
:-(

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2236
I say go with rovins idea because it is quick, cheap, quiet, and effective. On top of that, pour sugar in the gas tank. My step dad owned an auto shop and he said that sh1t costs $thousands to fix because not only is the gas tank ruined, but it can also get into the engine and the engine will also be fucked.

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 196
Nah do the shrimp thing tht trevor suggested thts priceless and funny as hell...

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 218
List of things to do:
1. Take a sh!t on their hood
2. Suck on a jolly rancher for 30 seconds, then take it out and stick it to their window, let it harden, when he tried to pull it off, the window will shatter if twisted.
3. if u can be sneaky, tie a chain to his rear axel and hook it around something sturdy, if hes going fast enough, it could severly fu*k up the rear axel and chassis.
4. gun to the head, pop pop n!gga

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1679
well i believe theres been enough advice given to start a war lol so my input won't be needed.

got pics of ur damage mr. skullz?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6133
Skullz, before you do anything, take a breather. Just remember, if you damage his car, you'll be breaking the law. I know you're ticked, but last thing you want to do is get a record. Try the cops first. If they won't do a thing, then look at other options.
What if the guy owns some guns? Are you willing to go that far? Would it be worth it?
Some of these hot heads really are looking for trouble, so think twice. Let the law do it's job.
Have you thought of hiding a recorder and confronting him? Say you have a witness that saw everything. If he's guilty, it'll give you tons of clues. Then take that recording to the cops.
Remember, you can always bust his chops later.

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 894
Heres wut you should do:

1. Slash EVERY tire
2. Break EVERY window
3. Go to you local fish store and ask them for the nasties sh!t they got...then let it sit in some heat in the dark for about a week. (get heat lamp, put fish sh!t in trash bag, then stick it in a closet for a week with the heat lamp in it) then u dump it all in his car...all over it...cover EVERYTHING

Now if you want to get really mean:

1. Drill holes EVERYWHERE in his car
2. Pour a gallon of bleach in is gas tank
^^^Or even better then #2
http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/ka_fucking_boom/162646.html

http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/irresponsible_activities/bondothesecret179722. html

http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/irresponsible_activities/cementthermite170367. html
^^^^^the one with shaving cream looks really funny

befor you do anything be absolutly sure that ur getting the right guy. enjoy

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 679
get some gun poweder and blow that b!tch up or oh Lift the wiper up off the window he wont no what hit him lol

i cant think of anything look like eva thing has been said

maybe take some xlax and sht all in and over his car that would prolly piss him off lol amd ewww DONT GET CAUGHT

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 196
If you tell the cops, and they don't do anything about it, then doing it all yourself is going to be very risky. Because: You WILL be the #1 suspect if he does go to the cops. You may ask "If they didn't do anyting for me, why would they help him" First: You don't have any proof of him doing it, so the cops probably aren't going to help you much. Secondly, he would have alot against you considering you reported him to the cops. Wouldn't look too good for you now if you reported him to the cops for messing up your car, the cops say they can't do anything about it, and then 2 days later his car is messed up.

Basically what I am getting to is you got to pick one. You can risk telling the cops and them busting him. OR you can mess it up yourself and risk getting caught. Just don't do both.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 6984
Cut the brake lines on his car. Or losen all the lug nuts.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 6985
If you wanna get real hard core, just steal his car and drive it to an abandon parking lot and light it on fire. But insurance might pay for that. Just break the fu*kers arms and legs.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3303
have sex with his wife and or g/f then show him a video of you f-*-c-k-i-n her in his car, and then c-u-m on his steerring wheel and inside his girl...

then slash his tires flip his car over take a sh1t and throw it into his gas tank and then piss on his house

Bronze Member
Username: Aaronjp1990

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 73
what ever u do don't cut the brake lines lol! thats classed as attempted murder haha! i would get a rope and tow his car away and burn it. or just burn it outside his house.

Silver Member
Username: Holt_champ

Htown, MI

Post Number: 578
you will go to jail if you get caught doing that shiit...trust me i used to f*ck everyones shiit up when i was a kid just for the hell of it. i got caught and put in jail for a night. but lucky i was only 16 so i only got a slap on the wrist haha

Silver Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 142
get like 4 bottles of industrial strenght rust remover, look on the lable and make shure it say Hydrochloric acid, pour it in the gas tank, throw in some aluminum foil, and close it up tight, it works the same way it works in a plastic bottle, and it doesnt work then it will eat away all the metal in his car from the gass tank to the exhaust pipe

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2654
Hmmm, this is right up my alley, lol. 50/50 mix of 500 micron fine magnesium and luminum powder in the oil. It builds up in the rings/grooves heats up and begins to break down. Eventually it will lock the engine up tigher than a bullfrogs @sshole, lol. Vaselline on the underside of the wiperblades, mist some mountaindew on the glass will encourage him to hit the wipers to clean, big mess. 5min epoxy in the doorlocks, cystal draino sprinkles on the car top them misted with water will almost burn a hole completely through the metal, lol. Remove the tail light, pull the wires out and use pins through the wires, will mess with the alarm and flasher/system....5th wheel axle grease under doorhandle, pretty nasty. If it was me I would just beat the p!ss out of him with a bat, Chicago-style ya know... :-O

Bronze Member
Username: Kiker

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 24
Here in K-town there have been about 12 cars in the past week including mine that have had their systems jacked... Im having the police help me out to get a tracking device on mine and hope they steal them again... but if i was you.... F*CK that car up and leave it resting on cynder blocks.. peices of sh*t

Gold Member

Post Number: 2085
Lo-jack is one tracking device that I can think of off the top of my head.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 207
LOL i luv ur ideas haha

So far i've decided to do the paint stripper/slash all 4 tires/sugar in gas tank/scratch all the windows BIG TIME/and possibly crack his taillights depending on how much noise it will make (remember im in New York...)
Polo...does the drano really work? If so...DEFINATELY going to do that hahaha

Definately gonna make a video of this and post it but it will be about 2 weeks. Everyone said hold on for a while and let things cool down a bit. We gon get him bak sorta secretly.

And mos likely if i don't like the way the guy is..he WILL get a fookin beat down (obviously have a vid of that)

Only reason im gonna do all this is coz this sh!t happened to me for no damn reason whatsoever...gotta sho these n!ggaz whose da boss down here...

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 965
K-Town huh? lol I guess this is L-town then? I wouldn't consider any cities here big enought to be called by one letter

Bronze Member
Username: Treez

Post Number: 24
sorry to hear about your misfortune...

my suggestion is
Calmy pour a gallon of 15Molar sulphuric acid on the Bonnet,walk away and give it 15 mins....

or a milder approach;

pour liquid paint remover over body of the car.....hope he likes his eggs scrambled....

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 213
lol

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 214
how much does paint stripper liquid approx. cost?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4512
get a sharp nknifeor like the ramp slice his tires.. broke all his lights... take a spray can and paint all u can... then take a bat and smash his doors... and spray its windows too...

ok now u can get like a sparkplug.. u know the white thing that are in them??? well u can use that to break the smallest window he has it wont make too much noise... then when u break his windows try to ripp all his seats and fock all his intereor try to steal his stereo and its speakers....

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 968
I was waiting for Rob to chime in glad you could make it lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 4513
oh final put some sprite in his tank gas....

also u can rent like a snow truck with like the thing for removing snow in the front and ram that faggy car...

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 215
lol rob...sprite and sugar mixture seems fine...the other things are gon make mad noise so i aint gon do all of that. I'll prob do spary painting as well lol..what color tho? red/green/blu/yello/PINK!!??

Gold Member

Post Number: 4514
ok juzz slash his tires.. put sugar with sprite on his fule tank... and broke his lights too man...try to do all wat he did to you...plus more...

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 217
yup

yall get a vid in bout 2 weeks or so..

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 970
PINK and PURPLE spray paint FTMFW!

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1636
jus remove his lug nuts......silent and could b funny to watch. video it for us lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Honestly .. planning to do all that physical abuse on his vehicle is exposes you to the risk of being caught by a cop on patrol or being recorded on the camera of an onlooker.

Besides you'll probably have to disarm the alarm first....

you risk causing bodily harm to yourself, in the form of torn ligaments or sprained tendons if excessive force is used, especially if done in rapid succession....something your body may not be used to...

save yourself nursing wounds...

Go with the suggestions by high nick, rovin, carl....

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=howTo&p=BuyGuide/StrippersBG.html

Just remeber to watch your back..

Reporting it to the police is a waste of your time... and it only guarantees that your the key suspect in the event that his ride is messed with....

polo's post is great, but a bit time consuming.... unless done after dark..

good luck...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Honestly .. planning to do all that physical abuse on his vehicle is exposes you to the risk of being caught by a cop on patrol or being recorded on the camera of an onlooker.

Besides you'll probably have to disarm the alarm first....

you risk causing bodily harm to yourself, in the form of torn ligaments or sprained tendons if excessive force is used, especially if done in rapid succession....something your body may not be used to...

save yourself nursing wounds...

Go with the suggestions by high nick, rovin, carl....

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=howTo&p=BuyGuide/StrippersBG.html

Just remeber to watch your back..

Reporting it to the police is a waste of your time... and it only guarantees that your the key suspect in the event that his ride is messed with....

polo's post is great, but a bit time consuming.... unless done after dark..

good luck...

be sure to post pics...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2089
"I would just beat the p!ss out of him with a bat, Chicago-style ya know... :-O" That's basically what I said.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 219
lol...how about i do both..fook him up and his car up...i really jus wanna be sure that i have the right person

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5715
Sheesh. I hope I never p1ss any of you off.

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1637
got AIM or MSN man?

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 221
ya its arslani2k for aim

lol why? is it too evil to post on ecoustics?

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1644
dipsetjls add me whenever u get on

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4774
"1. Take a sh!t on their hood "

best advice ever lol

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 223
ok right afte CSI...which will b about another half hour or so

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 222
oh god yes.. I have witnessed this..

A story came up about how some guy said he was gonna go sh!t on someones car, but then pussed out, so i told my other friend, im like why are u callin him a pu$$y, you wouldnt even do that. He wanted to proove me wrong, so we drove out to this rich emo kids house and my friend f*cking took a dump on his hood and then ended up pissing on his hands and had sh!t everywhere, it was the funniest f*cking thing ive ever seen! He drove to macdonalds to was his hands and threw his sh!tty draws in the parking lot. We got a lot of interesting looks that night.

Bronze Member
Username: Kiker

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 25
lol thats the point dude We just call ourselves K-Town .. STATE CHAMPS BABY! but for sure dude just f*ck his ride up. I know imma do the same when i find out who took my subs... they tried to take my dvd player too but are too f*cking retarded.. i have since then put razorblades on the back of my flip screen so if they do it on the dark its going to be a blooody mess.

Bronze Member
Username: Lightning_2001

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 19
thats F'd up man.if i was you just find him follow him and Fock him up or......
just do like they said above put sugar in his gas tank or instead of slashing tire just light flares under his tires and run.shove a patatoe in his exhuast pipe.

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 740
lol didnt read everything there is too much but dont go out and buy something they can trace back to you, do it with stuff u have at the moment that evryone has, so there is no way to trace back to you, but yea break the windows slash tires, and dump a bucket of paint into his interior thats enough to make up for everything lol

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 694
rent a fork lift, or get a bunch of buddys and flip the car over... maybe hit it abunch of times, set it on fire, run.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 226
lol i got a ques tho...what exactly happens when i pour sugar into the gas tank? and also how much sugar do i have to pour for something to actually happen?

i dnt want the car to explode or something lol ... not tryin to me a murderer or somethin

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 744
sugar aint do nothin to a gas tank, they did it on mythbusters, nothin happend, but u could take a notebook card, roll it up, and tie it with yarn, put it down in the tank and the yarn will come off, and it will open up covering the hole where the gas goes from the tank to the engine, and they will have no idea hwat happened, so they will have to rip the enitire car apart cuz gas aint gettin to the engine, theres your revenge /thread

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 408
^ as far as i know, the sugar will just cloak the motor and create rust in the gas tank, if you buy anything to do this pay cash, also try to were gloves, the police will take finguer prints.
good luck if i ever know who scratched my car they are going to have it worst.

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 747
yea myabe if you put like apound of sugar it will deterioate (sp?) lol the car over the years, but if you wanna get him good, go for the windows and tires, its your safest bet

Bronze Member
Username: Th3di3s3l28

Post Number: 86
man, if you havent reported it to the police yet then don't, and why not just do something subtle? that way he wont know what the hell hit him. If it were me, id take one of the suggestions above about pouring some sort of liquid in his gas tank, that way, he has no idea, and has no chance to drain the gas tank before hes already ran it through his engine, and he wont be able to do anything about it until everythings screwed up anyways, and engine work of that kind, or even replacing the engine, sure as hell aint cheap. And hey, let him get it fixed, and do it again. and again. IMHO its quickest, easiest, and least likely way to get caught doing it. Jail isn't fun.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 230
^^ good idea...i like the size of @sshole :-)

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Post Number: 153
cut out his catalytic converter

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1650
has to be quiet tho..

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
people have been doing itup here in Milwaukee

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 279
i like the lugnuts idea, tell me that wouldnt be the most classic thing ever, pulling out to go to workin the mornings and your tires fall off when you make a turn. that would be good stuff

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 416
well you can always take out the covers for the wheels (the ones were you connect to put air in the tire forgot the name)stuck small rocks in there and put them back, this will take the air from the tires slowly and the rims will fu<k up the tires, needing newones, also instead of breaking the windows(to loud)spray paint the windows, and the car, remember to write something bad, like racist or just insulting so he has to spray over it, because it is even worst when you have to do that to your own car.

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
i will second taking the lugnuts off...that would be some pretty funny sh1t

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2373
Welll..... im not about to read this entire thing..... to long lol

If you report it to the police forget about getting revenge.... the cops would look right at you right away...

Pour some sugar in his gas tank, take the valve stems OUT of his tires (stick i tiny flathead screw driver on the side of the stem and turn it like a screw) this way he cant air his tires back up..... or deflate them so he will be driving on his side walls but the tires dont look flat.,.. that fu<ks the sidewalls of the tires up and they blow alot faster... throw some bolonga on his car.... put some dog sh1t under his door handle so he grabs a good handful of it opening his door.... shove a bunch of sh!t up his exhaust(lotta fireworks then a potato always do good... m80s).... if you want more ideas... let me kno... LOL

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1694
mayne FUCC all them niggas above me..forget a car..do it the G way..just call that nigga out..tell him to get out there.
box that nigga...whoop his @ss..
everytime u see that nigga...slap the fucc out of him...then kick his @ss again.
he a H O E...dont be no H O E and do the SAME thing he did to you....be creative..box that nigga...get yo goons on his A S S! stomp that nigga...beat the hell out of him...that solves promblems..he wasnt a real man to box you..he messed up yo car..CALL HIM OUT..BOX HIM!!!
HTOWN WAY^^get yo patnas on that nigga too

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1691
^^ gangster as f*ck! lmao

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2379
That also gets you arrested alot easier.........easy to prove who beat your @ss..... thats way to common in chicago... and im sure he see's the guy\car enough for the guy to find out where he lives..

BTW i wouldnt park by him anymore if you do anything... dont let him see your car...

Silver Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 145
all of the above

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 510
lol man im in school and just read all of that.. that is some of the funniest stuff ive read. lol man it al sounds like a plan to me , i just hope u dont get cought man that would really suck

Gold Member

Post Number: 2098
"mayne FUCC all them niggas above me..forget a car..do it the G way..just call that nigga out..tell him to get out there.
box that nigga...whoop his @ss..
everytime u see that nigga...slap the fucc out of him...then kick his @ss again.
he a H O E...dont be no H O E and do the SAME thing he did to you....be creative..box that nigga...get yo goons on his A S S! stomp that nigga...beat the hell out of him...that solves promblems..he wasnt a real man to box you..he messed up yo car..CALL HIM OUT..BOX HIM!!!
HTOWN WAY^^get yo patnas on that nigga too"

Well that would be nice if everyone BOXED but a lot of people are too scared to fist fight so they resort to weapons.

Silver Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 149
yea it is all funked up man nobody bbox no more but just wait till they punk azz go to jail and ant no guns and ive seen a lot of ppl get the hands put on them with a knife

Gold Member

Post Number: 2110
^I've fought a person who had a knife before but I didn't give him the chance to use it,that's key.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 235
ya jus kick him in the b@lls and thats it...lol

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 236
ya GOOD NEW!!!! I FOUND THE FOOKIN CAR TODAY PARKED 2 BLOCKS AWAY FROM WHERE THAT FOOKER SLASHED MY TIRES..NOW IMA JUS START WATCHIN HIS @SS! woohooo i feel so much better now that i kno this fooker is really in the neighborhood

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 243
and i took pics of car to show to ppl tht ima get to fook it up wit me

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 695
you got to make sure its the guys car for sure tho. you sure it aint some girl you had fun with one night and never called back?? if that was the thing, then all this would be some funny stuff.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 244
lol naa its not a girl for sure

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12168
all yall sum pu$$y just kill him....follow him one day...when he is walking out to his car or something drive by let of like 5-6shots and keep driving..nobody will no u did it..I do it all the time..lol

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 900
are u positive that its that car?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4782
lol chauncey

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 428
Chauncey "Drive-by" Brown lol

Silver Member
Username: Liqdfire3

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 187
i say just funk him up. always makes me feel better when i give somebody a good beatin! wear a ski mask or one of those camoflauge ones and maybe use a chair leg or a slapjack if you have one. break a couple ribs so every time he breathes he will think of you. lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us