Got a job and now saving up 4 next system!

Silver Member
Username: Garciag

Post Number: 142
well im thinking of going with a bl 15 and running it off my kx1200.1 and i heard that if i get a wall built for my extended cab it would be much louder so anybody know who could make me one and the price range for one

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2051
If you're planning on having a wall in your truck you're going to have to install it yourself or find yourself a shop that will do it for you.You do realize that a wall is actually a wall for your sub right?It pretty much takes away whatever left over space you had.You will only have your two front seats and that's it.I think you should give this some more thought before you decide that you want to build a wall.A wall is usually used by someone that competes quite a bit so if you don't plan on competing then don't even bother with a wall,it's not very pratical for a daily driver and it pretty much destroys your vehicle IMO.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2052
I also don't see the point of building a wall and installing that sub in it.You'd be better off going with a better sub and a well built box.

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
yeah i relize that but with the box right now i cant use the back either way so that part wont be any different and please explain how the whole thing on destroying the vehical thing i didnt know anything about that i just wanted that 1 15 bl to get pretty loud so i wont be wanting something louder and keep changing out this would be my 3rd system in a year

Gold Member

Post Number: 2072
Well you have to fasten or frame the wall in your vehicle somehow.You'd have to either build on top of the headliner or take it out or even cut it.Then the sides of your vehicle have to be modded or cut for the frame of the wall.It's also a lot of work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
i guess no wall my truck is new so i aint doing any of that

Gold Member

Post Number: 2091
Yea,walls aren't the best idea for a daily driven vehicle unless you're not worried about beating it up a bit.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2068
Just go with a TCAB or TTB box if you want a really nice box. Either way you go you will get sick results.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us