Bernys Plans for today

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2492
1. Build amp rack behind seats.
2. Build another rack under seats (holds eqx, 6xs, tweeters amp, and battery)
3. Install eqx, 6xs, and cd changer.
4. Before I start on most of this stuff, gotta take out the passenger seat first because I'm rerouting my rcas, etc etc. :D

Expect some pictures.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2041
I hope you have all day :-)

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2494
I have nothing planned for today. The sooner I start the more I know I'll have done =)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2043
Get your azz off of here and get to it!

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 674
hopefully it doesnt rain knock on wood

Gold Member

Post Number: 2050
Haha,yea really.I hate when I have a day off to do things that I need to do outside and it rains.It's such a sh1t way for great plans to go bad.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 513
Any chance of getting any pictures?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12179
nice berny. finally getting around to doing some work. lol.

while you are at it, why don't you drill a hole for the cables for your box so it doesn't have to come out the port?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2059
^x2,^x3,^x4,^x5.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 675
usually when im workin on a car outside it is sunny one second than it starts poorin and i gotta get eva thing outta the rain and dip inside the car Fluckin Forida Weather

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 519
I could never install car audio in Florida. There is nothing better than installing on a nice 70 degree day up here in CT :-)

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 619
Thats why you guys need a garage lol. Have fun berny

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 677
lol tru david i have a garage But it can barely fit a car in it and there is a bowflex in the way ima work that i mite just get one of those canapy things that they have for vip parkin just to keep me from fryin

rite when u stick ur head in the car u sweat

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3297
twwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

were have you been

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1682
"Fluckin Forida Weather"

try livin in Ny. you have no idea what sh!tty weather is lol.

lookin forward to the pics Berny

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3302
"try livin in Ny. you have no idea what sh!tty weather is lol. "

your the one with no idea, try gettin hit with hurricanes every other week from april till the end of july aka our summer break.....sure you might get snow but atleast your not gettin drowned by 4-5"s of rain frequently...

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2496
I just got back from harbor freight tools. Bought a plunge router, a saw, dmm for 9 bucks. Dude they have some awesome deals. zip ties, some brushes for fiberglassing later on, and some rope for fiberglass which is for reinforcement. Yep. Now gotta go buy some MDF some 2x2's and stuff.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 683
yea and last hurricane i had no power 4 a month live wit that
soemitmes ur snow days can be good the days we get all sux no power n it is fluckin hot as ball zzzz

and now it is so hot n dry were in a drought dam florida surrounded by water but yet were still in a drought

and yea i no it gets hot in ny sumtimes but put it this way we have to deal with all the old people that came from ny and chi town lol

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2499
Didn't get to work on my ride. Working on it tomarrow forsure. Today = cleaned out garage day. I'm freakin tired.

Gold Member

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1687
i live in an area where the rich @ss floridians come during the summer. old dude down my road has a new f430. sounds crazy when he hauls down the road. we greet the warm weather hottest it gets up here is like 95, and thats not often. average is around 78 id say

ok, yeah hurricanes suck balls no doubt, but you don't know what its like being outside in -10 degrees getting hit by 30mph winds in a blizzard, trying to brush off a foot of snow and shaving 1/4" of ice off your car, having your locks AND doors frozen shut, getting stuck in your own driveway, and then having zero visibility on slippery @ss roads, causing you to either leave 2 hours before you need to, or just be late and blame the weather. it was a personal experience as you can tell lol. this sh!t can go on for weeks at a time. btw, living up here prevents having rims and body kits and such, unless you got the $ for 2 vehicles. yet another drawback of ny...

all in all, both places blow in they're respective ways, which is why i want to move to cali. even there earthquakes and such lurk about though... which is why i wana retire in australia lol

on a different note, lookin forward to those pics tomorrow Berny...

Gold Member

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1688
o btw, ever hear of ice storms? they f*ck sh!t up! similar to hurricane damage, just switch the flooding with freezing temperatures. mostly happens in canada, but they'll hit here once in awhile too

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2394
Over the winter i was getting hit with chunks of ice the size of paintballs and very few golf ball sized ones... Downtown Chicago.. we get messed up weather.. but hurricanes suck..

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1653
KY....its right in the middle...no hurricanes, hardly much snow......but damnit when ur drivin down the road and get behind a tractor or combine that takes up both lanes so u can't pass em and ur jus stuck back there for like 20 minutes, which is about ow long it takes em to go 3 miles......that kinda sucks...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2097
"I just got back from harbor freight tools. Bought a plunge router, a saw, dmm for 9 bucks. Dude they have some awesome deals. zip ties, some brushes for fiberglassing later on, and some rope for fiberglass which is for reinforcement. Yep. Now gotta go buy some MDF some 2x2's and stuff."

Awesome deals because it's all pretty much one time use stuff.Their zip ties are terrible and break so freakin easy.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 725
lol jordan i got the same thing down here except it is OLD people in there big body cars goin so slow and swerving and jest fluck i hate them

So berny u gonna get it done today it is nice out side well were i am but hot post pics as soon as u got em

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2500
Didn't get done. But I'm halfway through on some of my plans. I forgot how long it takes me to do things.....I'm a slow worker or builder but what the hey. Anyways pictures came out small my bad. But you get the idea. Oh yeah, and roundover corners hehe :D More progress/projects expected from me in the next couple of weeks/days or w/e.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2501
Oh, and umm What you see on the battery is a buss bar. And if your wondering dang Berny why aren't you done............well thats because I had school today and I work nights so I use to sleeping in the day time. IF I COULD! I would work on my stuff right now in the night but people sleep.....AHH anyways. More stuff later on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us