I must b crazy or sum

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 660
Ok insted of ruining the seat to my caprice by makin a slot port hole for my 2 15's btls

Im just gonna take out the rear top part make it kinda like a hatch wit out the hatch part lol. im also gonna make some support bars just in case dont want the seat foldin in

i dont need my rear speakers so yeah that is what im thinkin about doin that will give me better airflow

I dont want it to look horrible so ima do sumtin to not make it look like there is just a hole cover it wit somtin that will let the air still flow

ANyways what do u all think im ready to hear how this wont work or u all sayin it is dum lol but also what do u think i should do to not make it look horrible

And i no this will work cause it will let the airflow and if i add support in the rite places it will be fine

i wanna do sumtin not many have done

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 666
bump

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1700
" i wanna do sumtin not many have done "

Well I hate to break it to ya but several people have done exactly what you're talking about.

What I would recommend if you're concerned about look is to just remove the rear speakers, not the whole rear deck. The holes from the speakers will probably be enough......

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 668
yea but still not many

majority of people have walls or subs in trunk or in back seat

one big reason y i wanna do that is when im not workin i alsways wanna do sumtin weather it b building something fixing or installin u no and i no this would take a couple hours or so

i love building installin and do handson things

most people play video game i have a 360 and ps3 but i dont play them much a rather to hands on work i installed a full system and i mean full tv's headrest visors alpine touch hu ps2 xbox subs amps interior speakers for FREE just so i had sumtin to do dam that was one fun day

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 670
but thanx 4 the advice and no one has done it to a Caprice SHHHHHHH lets just leave it as that lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us