OT - Pitbull ran away :-(

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2350
So when i got off work this morning... i got home and did the first thing i normally do... i let my dog outside so he doesnt jump all over me.. I was waiting on my friend to come over so i could show him prices on some more car audio stuff.... HO alt and then these old boxes i have (he is going to use them for his type-r's until we build his box) once he left i went to go let my dog in.... and he wasnt back there... my other dogs were outside... we normally dont let them out togethor because my dog is a beast compared to the poodles..... I called the police they havnt had any calls... The dog was outside for about a hour before i noticed him gone... I was driving around for about 3-4 hours and had a few friends looking to....no luck... when i was just about to give up i called the police one more time and they found it... brought it to animal welfare... cost me 125$ to get him back... another impoundment fee for me to pay..... :-, and he didnt have his collar on when he got away..

All in all... i almost lost my pitt :-(
And paid another impound fee :-(

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2132
great news though u found him.

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 389
i bet you were happy to pay the impound fee to get your dog back, that is bad luck tho.
has is it going with the cop thing?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11315
had it harmed any1 u would have been in some SERIOUS SH!T ! ......

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 223
my pit ran away one day. apparently he walks kids home from the elementary school. $45 to bail his a55 out

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 661
thats kool u got it back mine ran away and some car hit it WORST DAY OFF LIFE and it was a blu nose which cost me some serious money pure bread

Gold Member

Post Number: 2357
Damn man that sucks, i had a few dogs get hit by cars.. i have a poodle that did about 3 years ago hes still alive but with a metal pin in his leg he got fucked up i can believe he lived... a "Purebreed Toy Poodle" them tiny ones... he was like 500$ to buy.. then shots and all.. and a few others that got hit.. one survived once but didnt survive after taking a second hit.. :-(

Im glad he didnt attack anyone.. i doubt he would and if he did he would have good reasons... everyone says pitbulls are mean... hang around with my dog for a day and you would change your mind. He just likes to jump on everyone... so im glad nobody tryed to call the cops saying they got attacked... i woulda been like fu<k..... its not my dog :-( i really cant afford anymore fees\lawsuits at the moment.. ill go fu<king insane man. I was just glad i didnt see this dog laying anywhere in the street when i was looking for him.. i would rather sombody take him home as a new stray pet then him getting him by a car... which is kinda what i thought... sombody stole him.. because i had some people looking at my dog for about 30minutes 2 days ago... and they didnt want to leave my dog alone (married couple in there late 30's) they were saying all this and that about the dog liek that dog is beautifle (purebreed, awsome pitt... him and his daddy are some beastsss) but basically they wouldnt leave until i let my dog back inside... so i had a suspicion they came and stole him in the middle of the day... used to be a pretty common crime, not to sure about anymore.. but if trained right my dog would be a killer fighter... so thats what i was thinking when i first called the cops and they said they havnt seen it or had any complaints... but i guess it all worked out... Why, still talking to lawyers... I have to do a few different cases so is kinda hard to focus on just one.I also have to get a few different kinda lawyers just for the sound impound incident... criminal lawyer to drop charges due to illegal search and unproffesionalism... and to press charges... civil rights lawyer... and ill be going out of state soon for another case.... as a witness tho... to much bs with me right now... i wish i could just get a month off from doing everything just so i can knock out this bs... but then again court wouldnt shcedule stuff everyday.. unless it got to a really big case which im trying to refrain from going public.. but if i have to i will :-\

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 390
^good luck, sound like you nedd vacations... do you have any pics of your dog?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2365
These are a few months old when he was like 5 months old hes like 9-10mo. now His name is Smokey... he tryed to eat a lite blunt outta my hand... so i named him after that kinda...he was trying to eat the smoke lol

Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 735
awsome lookin dog man lol, them blue eyes are tha $h!t lol glad he's ok

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2044
I thought you were talking about the person with the username "Pitbull",I haven't seen him on here in a lil while.

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 384
Who cares.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2048
^Who is that aimed towards?

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 443
That's a beautiful dog man.. glad to hear you got him back. I've lost a couple pets before.. It's a sh*itty experience.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1025
my dad bought a $4,000 mikki, and i would take my stepdads pitbull over that POS dog any day.

Bronze Member
Username: Ballinonabudget

Post Number: 12

quote:

Who cares.

^^dont listen to djbeanpole. He is a 6'9" big for nothing feg. oh, and its, who cares? not, who cares. Its a question not a statement, biochemist feg.

Google FTW!!

Silver Member

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 385
Haha. Wow someone got really bored today huh? I'm glad I brightened someone's day by having them look up who I am. And if we are going to get grammatically correct, what is a feg? Yes, I'm a biochemist. I'll make more money in about a year than you probably will in your entire life. EDUCATION FTW!!!

Who cares was meant as a *shoulder shrug.* Good thing you found him. I had a pet run away and never come back... so I'm glad yours was found. I guess I got over it... damn animals!

Bronze Member
Username: Ballinonabudget

Post Number: 13
haha....not bored, just some free time. Took me about 5 seconds. okcupid.com huh? nice...LOL. And yeah feg. This nice little forum won't let me type it with an "a". I laugh at people who think money is what makes them. Good, I'm glad that you will make more in one year, than I will in my entire life (though I doubt it is true...I make some good money myself). You're still an @sshole.

Silver Member

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 386
Money isn't what makes me. But look at yourself as an example. You are making an @ss out of yourself for attempting to harass me online. I don't even know what okcupid.com is... sounds retarded. Anyway, sure... I'm an @sshole. Sweet. I'm no longer checking in on this forum, so if you wanna "get the last word in," go ahead. Although I haven't really said much here. Good day :-)

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 422
Nice dog, is he a jumper?
male right, im thinking about getting a dog, but im lazy so im thinking about a golden retriver, because they grow to be like their owners

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1278
GLAD YOU GOT HIM BACK!!! I'd pay $5,000 to get my dog back if i had to! Funny he looks a lot like my Bogart with the white on black. Also i love that you left his ears and tail natural:-)

"thats kool u got it back mine ran away and some car hit it WORST DAY OFF LIFE and it was a blu nose which cost me some serious money pure bread"

Dru no offense but that's just a scam breeders use to make money. No coat/eye/nose colors are significantly more rare than others, and they should be bred primarily for temperment anyway:-) check it out...

http://www.happypitbull.com/myths.htm#rare

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 745
YEA THAT MITE BE TRU BUT IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DOG AND THAT DOG WAS BUFF LOL BUT I GUESS I GOT GIPPED BUT IT HAD PAPER AND CERTIFICATES AND HAD A FAMILY TREE THE DOG WAS LIKE A BROTHER AND NOW IT IS DEAD

Gold Member

Post Number: 1279
oh believe me i'm not saying the dog wasn't a well bred beautiful animal...just trying to share some info about breeding with ya :-) and i respect your love for the dog 100%, i love my dogs as much as any friend/family member.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2395
Well i know the blue pit's go for more money most the time because of the demand on them.. This dog can jump but he doesnt jump fences luckily... he prolly could no problem tho.. he jumps like 4-5feet up in the air when im holding food all 4 legs off the ground, he also got a hard head... he rams the door with his head if he wants in, my doors are falling apart.. i need to get new ones made with steel bracing or somthing... lol I need to get new pics tho, that was when he was still considered a puppy, hes like 2x the size now. BTW.... this dog just ate my friends rubber seals that come with the Type R's.... luckily we dont need them.. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2581
^^post whoring

Gold Member

Post Number: 1281
yeah the link i posted talks about the blue noses and blue coats being the current fad which is why people think they're worth paying more money for. But like any dogs there is an abundance of them...dogs are like the most breedable animals on the planet lol. The only breeds that legitamately SHOULD cost more are like some of the little bulldogs that have litters of only 1 or 2 pups.

pits unfortunately have been misbred for years too. many people are breeding the biggest/strongest ones they can find when the ideal size/weight for a pit bull is about 18-22 inches tall at the shoulders and 40-80 pounds. 80 pounds doesn't seem very big right? what about the guy with the 120 lb. monster pit bull right? BAD BREEDING!!! Pits are meant to be much more quick, agile and graceful than people have bred them for. Because of the mis-breeding many are born deaf, with heart or kidney problems, overly aggressive behavior and other genetic abnormalities.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us