Help with near future. Give my some insight guys.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2035
Okay I've evaluated this sh!t and I just wanna share what I'm gonna do and ask a few questions. Alright so tomorrow I'm gonna go down to the audio shop and hopefully have them strip my car of all audio minus my headunit. I'm gonna be purchasing a 275 amp alt that runs 140 idle and upgrading my big three with 1/0 guage. The guy I'm trading my solo x to is sending me a batcap 300 and a niche na6000d amp that I'm going to run. I really don't know about subs yet, but I'm thinking some 2515s.

Now for the questions.

How do ya'll think the 2515s will sound off 2400 watts?

With those upgrades do you think I'll be able to supply enough power to send out a clean signal?

How many runs of 1/0 gauge should I use?

Give me any other input or opinions on where I should go with this install or some tips on what else I need to do to make sure I'm sending a clean signal to my subs and speakers.

Thanks, boys.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1437
1 run of 1/0 would work but if u come across another run it couldnt hurt. w/ that alt and batt and amp u should have a wide range of subs to choose from

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 657
that seems like it should be just fine for subs u could get
FI-bl wit 2500 or so rms id get a btl
DD 2515's would sound good hey its DD not much else to say but if u want a bangin system get this

Audiobahn amp and some Sony xplod 15's subs BANGING

LOL DEFIDENTLY J/K

Gold Member

Post Number: 2038
Definately not going with a BL... thought about going with a couple of Q's, but the price I can get for the 2515s is ridiculous... i could also go with a 9515 for a good price...

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 796
2515"s with 2400rms ? that seems like a lot of power for the 2500 series. maybe step up to 2 3515"s

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 663
o price isuess well if u can get it for a ridiculous deal then go with it DD's seem to never fail havent heard anything bad about them

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 665
but that 9515 would also be nice lol what u goin for sql sq or spl i think ur goin for sq cause u wanted to possibly get the fi q and the 2515's which have pretty good sq

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2356
Line driver Give that amp its max input b4 clipping ... i would say it might be to much for the 2515's and you would get more output outta 2 subs then 1... 2 3515's would be your best bet on the DD's would get alot louder and a lil cleaner then one 9515...atleast if i remember right... the 3515 has better SQ then the 9515 by a bit right?

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 667
yea but im goin on by what he says he can get for a good price if u can get the 3515's for a good price then go with that

Gold Member

Post Number: 2039
I can get 2 2515s for 350 shipped 3515s would be 500 shipped... I'm already gonna have to wait and save up to do all this. I've only got 600 in the bank right now. I'm pretty positive the 2515s will take 1200 RMS. I mean they are rated at 750 and 1500 for music. I'm going for loud SQL which I think I could achieve with the 2500s. Tight, clean, LOUD bass...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2358
If they are rated anywhere like the 9515s are you shouldnt have a problem with power handling... but then again i cant really say i havnt heard much on the 2515's.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2359
not same rating... but rated the same way...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2041
Killa, hence I said 2515s. I'm gonna be running 2 of them, I think. I don't know what other subs as good I can get for that kinda money.

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 195
reece...why the "definately not getting bl"? are they bad? lol i thought they were great subs...a louder version of the Q perhaps..am i wrong?

now to the topic..your getting an awesome deal on the dd's 2515 so i would stick with that. If not that then obviously the 9515 :-)

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 669
i dont think the bls have better sq than dd i think not completely sure bls are mostly spl and could be that he cant get a deal on em all i no is i cant wait to get my btls

I'm spongebob No Pance

Gold Member

Post Number: 2046
Nah, Bl is a good sub, but I can't get 2 15s for 350 shipped, nor do I have 3000 watts to work with.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2062
The 2500 series isn't too impressive.They're DD subs on a budget.I think you'd be much happier if you saved up for the 3500 series,I ran a 3512 on 1KRms and I was pretty happy with it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2050
Even 2 15s?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2088
Well I guess you could get the 2500 series and eventually upgrade to something better and sell the 2500s later on anyways.DD makes a nice product all around anyhow.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2065
Yeah I mean, I really don't know what I'm gonna run, but that deal is just sick. What would you recommend for good SQL. Being 1 or 2 15s
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us