OT: V Tech.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6125
Anyone wondered why the school took 2 hours before notifying people? Did they, including the on campus cops, took it too lightly? What would make them think that the killing was over after a first incident? Didn't they think that a killer walking around with a gun wasn't a threat?
It appears that, there were plenty of warnings about this rat. He wrote letters/articles about his sick fantasy. Why didn't the school/cops take it seriously?
Now my biggest concern, why was a moron like that allowed to purchase a semi automatic without a permit/criminal checking???
Next time you guys watch the news, look at the SWAT and cops with bullet proof vests and suits. You can see some of them hiding behind a fat tree, cars, buildings while the killer was firing/executing people. Why didn't they rush into the building?? With all the protective gears, the most that could happen to them was maybe get sore chest. What good is it when they move in after the firing stopped? Somebody has to ask the SWAT team why they watched and waited till it was over before doing anything (besides hiding). It seems the teachers with no bullet proof vests had more heart then them. All those bullet proof vests and not one of them stopped a single bullet. Maybe the schools need real cops with hearts, that won't hide behind fat trees.
I'm just ranting cause I can't believe all those SWATs and cops with vests that make them look like michelian tire commerical, couldn't or wasn't brave enough to stop one little coward.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1027
^^Same thing that I was thinking.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 375
im sure if there was a misparked car it wouldve been ticketed within the half hour, but then a murder goes on and the response time is crap, then it leads to more. Truely terrible

Gold Member

Post Number: 6126
I've seen some of the students saying the cops/SWAT moved in "after" it was all over. Is that what we pay them for? To show up after it's "safe" for them?
Seriously, someone needs to ask tough questions and fire the idiots.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4170
The guy bought the gun legally. he was of age and did not have a felony charge. he had his green card.... I'm not sure on the SWAT situation but they could be trained not to rush in because of the chance of pushing the limit... for example... if he had a bomb.,.. if they rushed in the whole building could have went... I don't knwo really I'm just trying to say don't jump too soon to say they didnt do their job.... but yes, it is very sad what happened. I honestly can't belive he killed as many as he did without anyone attacking him. whether a student, teacher, etc. but whats done is done, and its unfortunate. oh and swat just cant walk in their like they are invincible... bulletproof vest doesnt do much to a head shot...

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 123
i agree 110% with you two also...while i dont think it could have been stopped 100%(he was gonne get a weapon somehow) it definately could have been not nearly as bad. They could have done things to prevent the lose of 31 lives. sad. And im in Boarding School in VA!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6127
Trevor, I get you, but look at the videos. The shots were going off in the rooms and the SWAT/cops did nothing but hid. The way I see it, if there was a dialogue, then sure, you don't rush in, but when the shooting spree starts, you have no choice, have to move in and stop it at all cost. If not, then you have dead bodies everywhere.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2019
what should have kept the swat from pluggin that demented piece of sh!t with about 100 slugs? nothing. they are pieces of sh!t just like the chinese f*ck that massacred 31.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 131
yea trevors right a kevlar isnt gonna do sh!t when a slugs in your head. but the swat was being a little weak and should have done something sooner.

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 380
Give me a sniper rifle and i would put one bullet between his eyea and one in his butt (for his shame) i hate when crazy people do shotting at schools, were people go to learn and have a better life, next time that a**hole should go to the getto and i will warranty that the number of death would decrease significantly, the shotter would have died without the police having to help, not that they actually did this time, the only reason that the killer only killed 32 people was because he ran out of bullets and killed himself,police was useless, and i tought i was safe, F*ck now im pissed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6128
If the SWAT/cops did their homework, then they would have known that the rat only had guns. No bulletproof vest, no machine gun, no riffle. This is why I think SWAT/cops were like scared little girls. The crazy thug, had no protection what so ever. He was going from room to room killing everyone. Had they rushed in at the first gun shot, lot of those students could have been saved for sure. If they were too scared to rush in, then they could've at least opened the windows so that the students can escape. They did neither, just sat back and waited till it was over.
Didn't they have like 100 cops/SWATs surrounding the building?? What happened to smoke bomb? Tear gas? Any one of that would have saved lives!

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 135
yea that sh!t just pisses me off...there could be students alive...but i do agree with what has been said above...whats done is done...we just need to move on

Gold Member

Post Number: 6129
I know, but just had to let everyone know that those idiot SWAT/cops COULD have saved lot of lives, had they followed their training. What good are all those smoke bombs and tear gas in their trucks?

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 136
yea if a couple tear gasses got popped and thrown in then it would have been an instant solution. dispite the fact the students would be gassed too, but i would rather be gassed then shot.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 212
Yeah, cops are paid to protect people and keep harm off the streets. They are meant to step up in time of need and none of them did. They should be willing to die to save peoples lives or shouldnt be a cop/SWAT at all.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5707
Everyone can say something about response time and reaction from security, all good points. Did anyone expect the second plane to hit the trade center? Just how anyone reacts to a situation is like predicting the weather next year. You do the best you can with the capacities you have on hand. Which is why I feel for our troops who deal with this kind of trama/stress EVERY day!

The worst day possible for alot of ppl. Nuff said.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 213
911 Paul or anybody watch this video.. they have alot of good points, im about convinced

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 138
yea we all agree. but its over and done with and we dont have any decision in the future of the swat members that were there so this just needs to end

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5710
Yeah I've seen the vids. My point wasn't about how or why anything happens, only how the innocent reacts. You just can't predict it until it's upon you. Someone points a gun to your head, you're sh1tting you're pants, what do you do? Everyone waits to see.............

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 4261
Isaac and others who are interested.

You guys should really take a look at this site for the real news thats going on

http://www.infowars.com/

Gold Member

Post Number: 6130
I'm glad that I wasn't the only one that thought SWAT/Cops were cowards.
Next time you guys watch CNN, look at all the swat/cops with bullet proof vests carrying dead bodies. Did everyone pay billions of taxes every year so that the coward swat/cops can carry dead bodies?? Why even invent bullet proof vests if the users are too afraid to be a man?
I'm still ticked watching videos of swat/cops dropping to the ground after gun shots. Aren't they all ashamed? The bullets weren't even shot at their direction.
I think 2 or 3 brave men could've prevented all this.
I don't normally get involved with such crap, but this news is all over the channels. I can't believe those cops/swats will wake up tomorrow feeling proud of themselves. What a shame.
I'm not sure if I'll get banned for this thread, but just had to vent my anger, what a shame.

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 198
RIP V.TECh

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 737
Did anyone see the video he(the shooter) made before the shootings and sent to the news stations?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us