Need some panel retainers

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 646
My friend couldnt wait for me to some by and install his interior speakers amongst other things to be installed. He ripped the door panel off and broke almost all the panel retainers u no the white things that go in the door. anyways ive been lookin and couldnt find any locally anyone no of a website or sumtin

Vehicle
1998 chevy silverado 3500 (dieseel Truck) thanx

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1655
Those things always break when you try to take them off. DON'T go to an autoparts store and get the ones in the help section. They suck, and don't hold well.

The only way to get the correct ones is from a GM dealer. Find the closest Chevy/GMC dealer to you, and you can order them at the parts dept.

P.S. I know what I'm talkin about, the above is from personal experience

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2029
^He's right about some of that stuff but wrong about one thing.You CAN get them from a junkyard,not only a GM dealer :-) Never count the junkyard/scrapyard out.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1657
Yes, but if he couldn't get his off without breaking them, he probably won't get any out a junkyard car either. Those things just aren't meant to come off once they're in there.

And they're not expensive from a dealer, I think mine were about $15 for 2 doors worth.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 647
i can get them off wit out breakin them so i could go to the junkyard wit him to get it i just use a flat head works wonders lol they do have a tool u can buy but flathead works just fine thanx 4 the advice

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2031
Dru said his buddy messed em up M.S. I'm sure Dru can safely get them off without breaking them and they'll be free from the Junkyard.

Silver Member

PLANET EARTH, FLA

Post Number: 648
lol i dunno if ur bein sacastic or not rob cuz u tend to do that

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4822
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/50-Door-Panel-Retainer-Clips-GM-3065575-1978-On_W 0QQitemZ160107199917QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63702QQcmdZViewItem

there ya go. (I actually need to buy a few of these too...i have a 98 chevy 1500)

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1682
^^^^^

Good lookin out Canaan. And those are a little bit cheaper than from the dealer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us