Just wonderin

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 200
im just wonderin in ur guys opinons would 2 12inch JL W1v2 in a portex box of an alpine amp be better then 2 12inch Kicker L5s in a ported box of a Hifonics amp. cause im thinkin about getting them from the kid sellin on the forum cause i no JL is a nice brand. What u guys think?

Thanx

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 937
Yeah the JLs are better. How much you looking to spend, cuz you can possibly still get better for the money...

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 201
well the kid on the forum wanted 300 for 2 12inch JL W1 and an Alpine MRD 350 amp for 300 but i said 250 is the most i would spend or i could just sell my L5s and box and keep the amp and just get new subs and box.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4027
the jl's will have alot better build and sq, but you will definately notice the loss in spl. w1 is the bottom of the jl subs, personally i wouldn't go lower than the w3 but that's just me.

Bronze Member
Username: Theivan

Dawson Creek, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 67
^^^
hes right. JLs have nice sq but the w1v2's might not hold up as good as youd hope. get some w3s if your willing to spend some money. JLs are nice dont get me wrong but theyre over rated and some kickers (if you spend enough $$) sound awsome and are some of the best ive herd.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us