SGDENNY...and others input

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 326
i was on car audio the other day and see you have a mbquart amplifier for 200 shipped that does 1000x1 at one ohm, is this amp actually rated correctly, underrated, or overrated, if a coupel of these questions get answered and you still have it, i may be interested

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 329
the model number is RAA1000 or something liek that, i looked it up on some websites and they are talking about its 4 channels or something, if someoen could jsut elaborate on this it'd be much of help

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 372
Ive never rated it myself but may other respectable members say that the ratings are flat on. Comparable to RF because they are from the same buildhouse.

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 373
im trying to find my thread I made about it but cant find it :-( its a solid amp. Heres a link to some specs (its a mono btw) http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ElxgrdG7P6h/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=120&I=049RAA1000

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 330
i get paid friday, car if i send 200 to ya and call it a sold item??? le tme get your email so we can work soemthign out

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 374
my email is sgdenny@gmail.com. send me an email we can talk

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 331
you have mail mr.sgdenny

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 441
great seller. real trustworthy guy. i've met him in real life and he seems REALLY knowledgeable!! good luck with the purchase and sale.

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 332
well tahts good to hear, some guy has an orion 1200d for sale on caraudio for aorund my budget, but i just registered there and i've been here a whiel and sorta trust these people rather than the people over there, plus i've alrady had an orion 1200d and woudl jst like to switch up the amp as long as its in the same ballpark, hopefully this deal goes through

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 396
Marcus the amp is yours. Thanks JK :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us