Ot: filp down screen

Silver Member
Username: Fatkid

tonawada, Ny

Post Number: 162
i put a filp down screen in and i ran the power wire from the dvd player and the screen to the power wire that is used for my head unit and my radio fuse inthe fuse box keeps blowing why would this do it and how could i solve it?
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2480
its because you "ran the power wire from the dvd player and the screen to the power wire that is used for my head unit" You need another source of power to run your dvd and screen.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1996
Run a line from an open line in your fuse panel and install an inline fuse that your DVD player and screen are rated for.If you don't know how to do this get yourself a test light or DMM and check the open slots in the fuse panel until you find one that gives you power when the ignition is on.Then get yourself the necessary connectors and run your wire from that open slot in the fuse box.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2561
i just want to know what a filp screen is

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2002
A screen is a screen wolfman.A flip down screen is usually mounted on the ceiling of a vehicle though.

Silver Member

tonawada, Ny

Post Number: 163
thanks rob i will try that

Silver Member

tonawada, Ny

Post Number: 164
how many amp fuse do you guys think it will need to be hooked to its a 20amp that keeps blowing

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4498
u should buy a 8 gauge kit... then run it to your cars and get a 8 gauge distribuition block... and put the dvd and the flip downa nd if u want the readio too since the stockwiring harness cables are too small to the distribution block... all that combined should be at around 25-50 amps max... depending on how much power they comsume the 8gauge kit usually comes with a 80amp fuse or a 60 amp fuse

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2562
i didnt say a "flip" down screen, I said what is a "filp" down screen....look at the title of the thread...lol

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 192
Tihs is fnuny bceuase you can raed erevyhtnig I am wirtnig and I am mssipllnig erevyhtnig.

:-)

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 193
^ always wanted to do that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us