OT - Buy one get 1

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2318
Marlboro Smooth...... nasty as sh1t... i only had 8$ in my pocket and my friend wanted me to buy him a pack of smokes...he was broke, but hes good for it... I needed a pack to... so i said ill just get these buy 1 get 1...... they taste like your smoking a stick of mint.... really nasty.... advice = 1pack of newport better then 2 Packs or Marlboro Smooth.... even if the newports cost more for the ONE pack like they do..

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 599
lol i tried those about a month ago ewww

id rather eat a chocalate mint lol

Gold Member

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2320
Its like a listerine strip with a ultra light cigarette.. ewww

Silver Member
Username: Allstar13

Houston, Texas

Post Number: 109
FYI smoking kills

ha jp

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

U.S.A.

Post Number: 578
LOL! Yea those are nasty. I tried em when they first came out. It taste like they dipped the tobacco in tooth paste.

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 374
mentol FTL make me want to trow out

I smoke Marlboro Reds, and when they are out (it happens) either lucky strikes or camel, but i prefer luckies over camel

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 377
*trow up... lol

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 324
i didn't think they were too bad wehn i tried em, but of course, i'm a marlboro methol man myself, but whenever i see a buy one get one pack of menthols, i'll swoop it up, so throuhgtout a month ill prolly have marlboro menthol, camel menthol, kool, and some new kind called zigzag menthols, but the smooths ain't too bad, i never was a newport man

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1987
Fu*k cigarrettes they do nothing for you but help you get lung cancer and live an unhealthy life.

Gold Member

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2334
^i agree...... but they help when your always under alot of stress and i ussualy am because of the risks at my job and always have some kinda BS going on..dont we all.......and once your addicted it kinda sux trying to quit.. now if i had a blunt every time i wanted a smoke... nah that wouldnt work nvm.... id need a cig right after it hAHA

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12169
how many pack a day do you guys smoke. i see myself smoking 1.5 pack a day and i think i need to slow it down. :-(

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2009
^Yea,you're definately a chain smoker.I love how you guys can claim an addiction :-( You guys ever su*k d1ck for cigarretes?Haha,that's sort of from Half-Baked(Great movie).Seriously though you guys have poor self control if you can't stop smoking cigarrettes,I smoked them for 2 months when I was 14 and I realized how worthless and stupid they were so I just stopped.I was the same way with smoking weed,I started in 7th grade and by the time I was 16 I realized I was wasting my life so I just quit and I haven't touched it since.-Honestly though,not smoking weed is very hard,I always wanna get high when I see it on movies or I start to remember the past.Weed is highly addictive because it's soo much friggin fun,at least for me it was.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2336
Chad im right about there too, i would say 1.5-2 packs a day somtimes 3.... if i wake up early on a work night... im up for about 36hours so.... yea lotta smoking... did you ever try the patchs? i want to quit but damn its so friggin hard... i was a bad little boy... i started smoking in 5th grade.. and tryed my first cigarette when i was in 1st grade so that was a good 11\12 years now...

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12171
no patches yet. i want to kinda quit too but its so hard. when i stuck in traffic, the cigarettes are the only thing calming me down. lol.

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 325
i prolly only smoke llike 3/4 of a pack a day as of now, pending whether i'm drinkin that day, it migh tjump up to a pack, but really since i started this new job, i work 8 hours and only get 2 smoke breaks, so that is kinda the reason i've sorta slowed down, my dudes mom got these pills through her doctor that are like almost like 90% guarenteed to help you quite smoking, bad thing is though, insurance doens't cover any of it because you make the choice to smoke or not

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2647
It is all habbit. I quit smoking 7 years ago, cold turkey! I use to smoke 2 1/2 packs of port 100's a day, no sh!t. I used two 21mg nicoderm patches, one on each arm just before bed at night. You get some fucked up dreams too, lol. The biggest thing is when you wake up the craving it isn't there and if something aggravates you all you do is swear and rubb the patches they give you a big boost of nicotine, lmfao.. After a couple of months start bringing the dose down and you will start feeling much better. Try to keep yourself busy, helps alot... Oh by the way it is hard but try not to confuse your nicotine cravings for hunger pains or you WILL gain weight, work out, lol. Polo.. :-O

Gold Member

Post Number: 2339
Marcus would those be Welbutrin SR by chance? They arent for quitting smoking they are a anti depressant but the known side effect on 90% of the smoking patients is that they quit smoking. I tried those once... they work because they make you so confused you dont think much... they can make you paranoid...and they also can make you hullicinate... and they made me depressed for some reason.... I still have a bottle of about 40 of them.. lol

I want to try the patchs but havnt meet anyone who has.... i dont want to spend the 50$ for somthing that doesnt help much... id prolly smoke while on the patchs and get sick or somthing..

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 327
i have no idea what they are called, but my friend just bought a patch, i don' tknow why, he only smokes liek 6or 7 cigs a day, and the patch was made if you smoke like 10 or more cigs a day or somethign confusing like that, he said he put it on and got a huge buzz of it, i haven't talked to him in a coupel days but ill see how its going for him and let ya know

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12148
im trying to get my gf and sister to quit..no luck yet

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2235
Not tryin to start an argument, but Rob 2 months of smoking is a lot easier to quit than smoking many years and trying to quit so you can't say people have poor self control. Isn't it 20 times harder quitting tobacco than a heroin addiction? I'm pretty sure I've heard that in drug meetings.

Anyways, I never picked up smoking, don't plan on it. I do smoke a couple if I am really drunk, I don't know why though. My girlfriend does the same, and I told her if she starts smoking I would probably dump her because that sh1t is nasty! She got mad at me for that, but can you blame me?

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 946
I am the same way. I would never consider smoking sober, but if I am drinking I end up doing it occasionally.

BTW I have told my GF the same thing. Just not my thing I guess.

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 114
yup im 18 and dont smoke unless im drinking and for rearrangeyamind,your right but i think its 12x as hard.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1206
I just quit on sunday so I've been 2 days so far. I smoked about 1.5 packs a day. My big thing is work. I work in a shop and the guys back there smoke all the time so when I'm standin around talking and they are smokin a cig, it's hard but it's all in your head. I'm doin it for my girl. I didnt want to quit but she said she wouldnt date a smoker and she's better than cigs... I smoked the menthol smooths and loved them. I still have about 3 packs in my room. haha

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12175
ship me the three packs andrew.

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 116
best of luck andrew...hope you can follow thru with it...my dad quit a few months ago after about 1.5-2 packs a day bc he went to a hynotist with his friends...they all quit and said it wasnt that hard. But seriously man good luck, habits are hard to get over, and you got a girl as your motivation.

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 453
I was able to enjoy most all forms of tobacco until a lil while ago after starting copenhagen, i realized how much i hate ciggs haha. I cant stand them anymore and i guess its a good thing

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 378
in here a pack will last a week, but when im in mexico with my friends i will smoke 2 packs

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1212
Thanks Jordan. The guys know I'm tryin to quit so they try not to do it infront of me and I try and stay busy when they take the smoke breaks. day 3 tomorrow. Lets see how it goes.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 195
I guess I'm wierd. Music and my gf are the only things in this world that can truely calm me down. That's why music is a very big part of my life.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1373
i smoke camel turkish golds regularly. i like the marlboro smooths. but i cant smoke menthol type cigarettes for very long at a time. the smooths are more of a mint than menthol. like a girls scout "thin mint"... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2347
We should have a quiiting smokers support forum.... lol

R.A.Y.M. i think i heard that to.... about it being harder to quit then other drugs... the problem with me isnt to much the cravings... but the habit. Ive been smoking for about 50% of my lifetime so its just so like normal..

Tremor^^Exactly dude i couldnt think of the taste... its just like one of those... except the choclate taste to it.. lol

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11313
oooh some of u sick puppies need some pro help .......}

Gold Member

Post Number: 2348
this became a pretty long OT topic.... Cigarettes both FTW and FTL

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1213
thats why I liked the tremor. I buy 10 boxes of them when they start selling them. those are the only girl scout cookies I eat

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12198
okay i quit smoking. its been 2 hours since i touched a cigarette.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1681
see i can make a pack last 2 weeks if i don't have mad people bummin them off me. i smoke MAYBE one a day, but that changes when i party. i can only smoke so many before i can't stand anymore though.

in all seriousness, i could quit whenever i want to. i have strong will but i don't see it as a problem right now, and its only leisure.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1214
I would smoke only one or two a day, you know after lunch and supper, but I couldnt have a pack and not smoke all the time. I just cant do it... Today was day 3 and I hardly thought of a cig. If you're really tryin to quit, good luck man. I'm glad I quit. I can tell a difference already

Silver Member
Username: Spandmh1

Tunnel hill, Ga AudioQue ... Usa

Post Number: 271
i started about 3 months ago and i only smoke one when someone else has them. and i only get one from them. i dont see how people get addicted to smoking and weed. cuz ive done both and its not like im dying for one all the time. i dk, i guess it effects others differently. good luck quittin though :-)

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1215
"i only smoke one when someone else has them. and i only get one from them."

thats why. You havent gotten in the habit. My advice to you matt would be to quit now. dont smoke any. people say it's an addiction but to me and everyone else I have talked to..it's a habit. The only time I want one anymore is when I am at work (because that's where I normally smoked at), on my way home from dropping my g/f off (I ALWAYS had two from her house to mine) and then we we're at the pool hall (I would kill half a pack in about 2 hours there). I'll most likely smoke 2-3 tonight because I'll be drinkin but I made that a stipulation when I told my girl I was quittin. But I'm "clean" through day 4 so far
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us