SPL test continued....

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2314
Ok i went back to the shop, It was called Tweeter, and the TL is owned by one of the workers, He said the MIC was busted and not reading accurate so he has to get it replaced. He refunded my 10$ for the last test too, he remembered me. I went to another shop that has a SPL MIC (Audiocontrol) and did a test and was hitting 152+DB but he didnt set it on peak so i didnt get the MAX numbers...... i just seen 152.* for the most part, same song as when i did it on the TL(36 mafia- bout to find yo body). I have pictures of this SPL test and a tiny vid,but my friend is kinda stupid that was taking the pictures\video he doesnt really understand the concept that you need to show the ride in the picture to..... but the video i think shows the ride a lil, atleast the cord going to the mic threw the bottom of my door. I gave the guy at tweeter my number and told him to call me when the mic is fixed. Ill get those posted tomorrow.... if it would even be worth posting them? I dont want to hear anymore sh1t about my system not doing this or that.. or its clipping. I said the mic could of been broke in the last thread to.. just that the numbers i seen where the numbers i seen.

After i post these pictures we are good until he fixes the TL right? if i even still have the PHD5000D running the subs by then.. lol

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 597
yes bro i wanna know lol, and im not one that will say bla bla bla............ all that lol, but yea i do wanna know

i will believe you

Silver Member

Post Number: 598
hey man u got ANY just playin music vids now i can see? aint seen any yet

if u got 1 yet

Gold Member

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2319
Ya i got a few..... The good ones were to big to put on youtube tho :-(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cth24nZpfQM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGoVnBtcraI

Silver Member

Post Number: 602
lol thankz, those are stil sum bad azz vids though

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2006
Straight dude... The SPL mic is normally like 2-3 decibels off the TL maybe 4. Still damn good numbers. Will be alot better when you get a charging system that is up to par with the rest of your equipment.

Bronze Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 93
You know smoking kills right?

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1631
im guessin u got out of the impound stuff right?

Good numbers...

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3294
so you had to lie about your numbers.......
i new you couldnt do 151.9 on a TL

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4821
Where was the AC mic placed?
Windows/doors open?

Was it a white/grey stick? (AC170/180)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2020
it was sealed up on the dash

Gold Member

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2355
Driving...... "so you had to lie about your numbers.......
i new you couldnt do 151.9 on a TL"

Did you not read that i went back and they told me the mic was broke?...... First sentence of this post......

But ya reece is right, i had it on the passanger side about 4 inchs from the pillar on the right side of the dash and about 4 inchs back from the window. and about 4 inchs up from touching the dash. It was a grey mic, im not sure of the model... if you can show me a website with pictures\models i can prolly point it out... BTW my bad... dog ran away thismorning... was way to busy to get around to getting the pic\vid of the audiocontrol. I did a few test tones to... but didnt hit anything louder then what i was hitting with the songs.. I guess the songs i played basically peaked my output on what i have.... need more power damnit!! lol the songs i listen to mostly range from 30-50hz sitting at about 40 normally.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3295
.....i hit 150 tho yesterday but i went back today to take a picutre and the mic busted......

how convieniant that the TL ,mic broke when you were gunna get proof ehhhh
like i said i knew you didnt hit 151.9 on a TL

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4177
i think he was saying it was broken when he hit a 151.9 meanign that the mic was not accurate at that point.

hes not getting any award for the 151.9 so cut him some slack until he can get a solid reading lol

^^ thats to everyone not you dave lol

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2079
Nobody said anything about his numbers not being legit except for David...so that would have to be aimed towards him.Yo Killa,we should meet up at that Tweeter center one day and see who's louder :-)

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4178
Maybe not in this thread but in his first thread about it many people were ripping him a new as$hole

Gold Member

Post Number: 2083
I was one of those people,I've made a change for the better now.I'm trying not to flame or get flamed,I realize there's no changing of others but I can change myself :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2374
Tremor you got it, it was broke when i got the first test but they didnt know at that point and when i went back to do it again for the proof they told me it was broke... and also refunded me for the last test. I still seen 151.9db on the meter.... but if you care to believe me or not.. thats on you.. but like i said he told me the mic was broke... so i went for the SPL MIC and had the test done again where i was hitting basically the same score except maybe 1-1.5db higher with the music, same song to. I dont think the TL could have been to far off but if i had to guess with both readings being off i would say im ATLEAST 149DB+ daily. ROB, im waiting for the guy that works at tweeter(the one who actually owns the TL, its not owned by Tweeter) to give me a call back and let me know when he gets the new TL MIC. We can always get the SPL MIC test until thats fixed Rob... and you will see i am not clipping.... BTW my amp has a light on it for Clipping... i have never once seen the light go on or flash... broken light or never clipping? If my amp isnt clipping the subs arent right? Im pretty sure thats how it goes. :-\

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4180
a sub cannot clip.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3310
i still dout you are doin 150 on average on music...get proooff

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12230
yesterday i went to this one dudes house. he borrowed a tl from someone for only 1 day. we set it up for bassrace and i was averaging 156db playing "i luv it" by young jeezy. don't hate me killa. :-)

damn i wish i had my camera yesterday. :-(

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1303

Gold Member

Post Number: 2122
Hmm...I can't wait to talk to you on AIM Chad. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2398
^now you guys are just being d1ck's

Gold Member

Post Number: 2091
for real for real... who gives a f*ck... so due thinks he's hitting 150... who cares... chad should be hitting 150 who gives a flying sh!t... good god... be f*ckin real and get a f*ckin life... if you all care this much then someone or alot of you have a f*cking problem...

p.s. im drunk

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1049
Haha. Everyone remember the first time that Reece isnt being the D1ck to people. He is drunk. lol jk man.

p.s. Im half in the bag as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2403
Im just tired of them talking sh1t.... i didnt lie in anything i said.. but yet they seem like i did, even after i found out the meter was broke.. they wanna joke about it.. I dont really give a fu<k anymore i can care less. Think what you want i dont really give a fu<k no more

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2578
^^post whoring

Gold Member

Post Number: 2129
"for real for real... who gives a f*ck... so due thinks he's hitting 150... who cares... chad should be hitting 150 who gives a flying sh!t... good god... be f*ckin real and get a f*ckin life... if you all care this much then someone or alot of you have a f*cking problem...

p.s. im drunk"

People that try really hard care about it.They have trouble believing what Killa has said when they have been trying to do and failing,what Killa surpasses in his first try.If you knew what it was like to have a system with such numbers and the work/time invested you would question it too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2416
I understand that rob, but them still flaming me after i told them i found out the meter was broke.... thats BS... i only stated the numbers i seen. But yet it seems like they never read the first post in this topic that states the meter was broke..... It makes me happy that im not hitting the scores i seen...reason being... the subs must have alot more possibility's to them when they are already extremely loud in the setup they are in now. This is the only setup ive had that actually makes my sunroof basically open and close everytime the bass hits along with the doors moving about a inch in and out(you cant really tell without the door open tho, you need to open one door and look at the other door on the same side from a side view)....... give me another year tops and ill be averaging ATLEAST 152db with music... if not 156db like Chad ;) 12K 4 9515's :-p

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4530
hey killa remember ............pipo sanchez have 5 woofers(soundstream xxx) and 32500 watts rms and hitting 155 dbs... and hes the in 3rd of the leaderboard on db drag racing.....

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12233
that was my way of saying enough is enough. just let the thread die killa. you didn't have to start another thread about this. honestly i don't believe you but i can't prove that you are lying so i have no choice but to take your word for it. but does it really matter whether i believe you or not? its not important.

also when did you see me flame you before. if i recall i barely responded to you previous thread too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2133
Man...it seems that with my change of character, a change has also occurred in Chad as well.I've been nicer lately and it seems like Chad has been more mean :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2418
Chad i wasnt really refering to you as one that was flaming me, just read through the thread and you will see what im saying. I dont really care if you believe me, i wouoldnt believe myself without proof either but i kinda got pissed when i seen more people trying to flame me AFTER i said the mic was BROKE.

OT - Soundstream since the sub was just mentioned......

How good are OLD OLD SCHOOL Sound Stream AMPS? My friend has a 800x2 Sound Stream RAVE amp the thing is HUGEEEEEEE its almost as big as the Hifonics Maxximus.. except a tad bit thinner.. it has to be underrated for the amp being that size... or just a waste of space..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2135
"RAVE amp the thing is HUGEEEEEEE its almost as big as the Hifonics Maxximus.. except a tad bit thinner.. it has to be underrated for the amp being that size... or just a waste of space.."

Well that "big" amp has a big case right?Well the case is a heatsink so...it will cool a lot better with more aluminum but it does take up quite a bit more room.I think having a large case is only worth it if there are heat issues,which vary from amp to amp.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2419
Thats what i thought to, but then again the entire inside is stuff with guts.... so there are tons of components inside of it. Im not sure if the amp even works because the guys system was installed like Sh1T he was only getting 8V to the rear with the car running... i fixed that now he gets 14.45V and he is using a NITRO amp on his Kicker 12 CVR's... But i kinda want to test the other amp because it was on the low voltage.. maybe not enough to power the amp on... or out of protect... but its prolly fried more then likly..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us