Canaan told me some bad news today

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2557
looks like the shop where he works won't be carrying DD because of the backlog on their subs.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1427
OOOOOOOOOOOO DARN im sooooooo sad now pfft

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4018
and???????

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4816
Yep...we are not getting DD, at least for alil while.

DD is growing in leaps and bounds...they just cant keep up w/ orders as it is. They are not taking on anymore dealers right now, they are having a hard time suppling their current dealers.

I even talked to an installer that works at a dealer from South Louisiana, he said its so bad right now that when they run out of stock in the shop some times its a month before they can get another shipment. The Z1's and Z2's pretty much have a waiting list.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 536
Hey Canaan, do you think your shop would be interested in RD Audio?
I can probably get them set up.

Kevin

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11304
hey , cant get DD then try some KILLER Atomic subs instead ......

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12143
or some audioque

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2313
DD FTMFW!!!!! Just hit up Kevin instead.... still got the wait for DD to build them... but i thought it was worth it once i first powered them up :-)

I was talking to a local dealer the other day where i did a audiocontrol SPL check... 152db on meter not TL.. they were asking about my DD's saying they have only read about them in audio magazines and that they are supposed to be beasts.... I showed him one of them on the PHD5000D and the subs took the power just fine :-) and then put both back on it at 1ohm.... but anyways besides that point i asked them why they only carry this mainstream overpriced stuff.... they said since they have JL they are basically fucked on getting any other quality products that blow them out of the water for price and performance..... they have to sell the 13W7 for about 1000$ he said.... I told him 300more would get 2 9515's and just one is better then a W7.... IMO ... But does JL have a d1ckh3ad policy like that? Where you cant sell the good products because they know they will loose all there business once other brands get there name out there? JL is good... but WAYY over priced........

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 939
I don't think it is neccesarily JLs policy. The dealer will get fucked over if they bring something better in tho. Keep in mind the dealer has a certain amount of JL in stock and no one would buy it if there is something better for less money. The stock would just sit there.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12173
a business is all about making money. honestly i'd rather carry pioneer, kicker, or sony subs over dd. you would make more money.

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 110
so the DD is really blowin up huh...they must be all they are said to be

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2017
"so the DD is really blowin up huh...they must be all they are said to be"

DD has been big for a while now but they're just getting bigger.I just hope they don't sacrifice quality for quanity,like most of you do with your women :-)

Platinum Member

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11307
i fully agree with chad since i sel some products here in my country part time & most ppl would quaicker buy the lower mainstream prodcuts than force themselves financially to get the high end brands ....

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 111
well isnt DD pretty much a high end brand when it comes to how they sounds (sql)?

Platinum Member

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11308
but on the other hand if u market to certain clientele then u def can get the sale for higher end stuff since i been talking to ppl here in a recent carshow & these dudes put out more $ 4 their stereo than what the car itself is worth & they have everyday jobs but love their music so darn much they dont care about cost

2 sides to every coin i guess.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us