Username: Cashby

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 308
Is this sub any good?? if so were can i find one and for how much?? 12"

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 616
NO 12inch the 15 can get 8500rms they are very expensive in the thousands i believe

besides the Atomic APXX 18 10000 RMS (30K for 3 sec)
the 15 is in 3rd and the 18 wit 10000watts is in 2nd for most powerful sub but they dont no about the dd z series yet http://www.lightav.com/car/speakers/subs.html

THERE PURE SPL

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Georgia, DiRtY SoUtH ... 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 270
Yes it is good, but you must be able to power it correctly. Check ebay for the SS XXX; usually it costs about $650 for a 15. And they only make 15's and 18's, no 12's.

Check this out:
http://www.teamtoxicbass.com/downloads/videos/pete_xxx15_hairtrick.wmv

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1014
that list is extremely outdated, the sub is very capable of huge spl numbers but ive heard from many ppl it wont take 8500 rms daily. they can be had for 800 or so. a guy on ROE is selling around 700 for the 15

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 621
you wont be able to find them easily on ebay the 18 i now goes 4 1000 sumtin doller cause i was gonna buy it

yeah there really not for daily mostly just competitions

just get a fi btl if u want spl or a dd 9000's series sht if u got the money get the z series

Gold Member

Post Number: 1018
ehh...ive seen them for less than a grand but its all about timing. if ur really interested in one soundwavedave is selling on ROE and i think its around 700 not sure tho didnt pay too close of attention

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4165
PURE SQL not SPL.... just take a look at Pete's "hexicross" from team toxic bass... he has them in a horn in his daily vehicle hitting 158 www.teamtoxicbass.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1019
how do you figure there SQL trevor?? these things are not SQ oriented whatsoever

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 105
quick question. is the dd3512 a good sub...like compared to a 13"w7?

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 625
yea there ment for spl not sq and to the post above yes

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4166
because pete doesnt run SPL setups... he had avas and went to XXXs and he loves them. although it is also because he can build awesome SQL boxes. in the right application they can sound good. pete will prove it.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 533
If you want a mean sub, I can hook you up with a RD Super Heavyweight. I may can get you one of the concepts with the 4 inch voice coil and triple stack magnets hehe.

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1021
kevin what do those concepts CSP go for? i had the 18' prototype and i sold it hella cheap really wish i woulda held onto it. quad 4 inch coils and everything...

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Georgia, DiRtY SoUtH ... 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 271
Trevor is completely right. If anyone had read my above post, I had a link to petes XXX15 hair trick video.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1989
I remember you selling that Trey... shoulda held onto it and played around with it

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 538
Shoot me an email. We aren't going to flood the market with them right now, and they will be rare for a while. Shoot me an email.

lowhz01@yahoo.com
Kevin

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11302
i heard a SS XXX 15 last night being run off a SS picasso 2000wrms amp - i would call it a a SQL sub since it does play music pretty decent

but MAN it does require a HUUUUUUUUUUGE 8+ cuft box which is a serious drawback 4 most ppl IMO ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us