Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1616
anyone?

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 534
Southern jawja right here. Where you at?

Kevin

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1623
im in western KY, how far are u from Ft.Gaines? I bought sum rims from tehre, and guy bullsh!tn and tryna scam me.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 535
I have a house on the lake there hehe, and I am hour away. Need me to roll deep and snatch a b*tch up for ya.

Kevin

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1625
lmao. well he claims he cant find anywhere to get the rims taken off his car. yet hes lookn around on ECR forum checkn to see whos got sum 24s for sale. But idk how he plans on gettn teh 4s put on if he can't figure out how to get the 22s taken off and mail em to me. he's got my $1k money order. I talk to him on AIM but then he jus happens to disappear when the topic of rims comes up.
I was jus thinkn maybe someone on here could go show him how to use a jack and then remove the lug nuts.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 537
There is a shop in Georgetown, GA 5 min up road from him I know for a fact will take them off. If not there, 15 min from him, Eufala, AL, there is 5 different shops there. So tell him this, you got a boy in Georgetown, Ga that will come down and put his $hit on blocks if he don't learn how to find a d@mn shop.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 571
im not too far from there like kevin said he can get his ride put up on blocks if it need be

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1627
Yeah. He been shoppin around for 24s on ECR. but man, he could atleast be upfront with me if hes tryin to ride the 22s until he buys the 24s. Hell, if i woulda known that I wouldn't have paid yet. I don't want him ridin my sh!t for the next week or so until he buy sum new ones, thats his fault he shouldn't hav sold em if he aint wanna take em off. I kno he lyin.

Kevin, u think u could go by and show him how to take em off....he can't say nothin I mean they are mine.

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1628
Kevin u got AIM? if u do add me: dipsetjls

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 498
Kevin doesn't have AIM. He has Yahoo Messenger though. And I doubt he is scamming you. He is probably using your $1000 to buy new rims, and then when he gets the new rims he will ship yours. Probably sold the stock ones haha. Still he should have let you known about that ahead of time. Best of luck getting it worked out.

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1629
I think that is wat hes doin. but man he need to quit bullsh!ttn. He keep sayin that he tryin or sum other BS. I talk to him daily, but now he got to where he avoid the topic completely...if i ask bout em he jus sign off or quit talkn. he been shoppin for 24s in abuncha threads tho so i kno he plannin on that, but still he said the rims would b here by last friday, and they still aint off his car.
His last excuse was he got a flat tire on the way to the rim shop. So i asked him if he changed the flat tire....then y dint he take the other 3 rims off too and mail em to me. I said If he sent em out then i would jus get the tire fixed myself...i think he got kinda upset i caught him in a lie and now he avoid the topic cuz he has since then.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 544
Get on yahoo. I'm lowhz01 . I need his address and if you have a phone number, tell him someone will be by to pick up rims and leave blocks.

Kevin

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1632
man look at wat this shady a55 dude is doin.

http://www.eastcoastryders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=46101

He is imported_playboii . im j_baby15. He plannin on buyin 4s....thats wat he posted today but wont respond to me.

I dont hav yahoo....but i may make one jus to talk to ya lol.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4040
can you put a stop on the money order? sounds like he's trying to scam you big time.

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1633
seems like it, and he done cashed it. but i can file charges and make him refund. here goes the story jus so u can see the lame a55 excuses.

I sent the MO out Friday. he gets it monday
Mon - says he gets it.
Tues - Says he cashed it but had no time to get the wheels off
Wed - said he went to a local place nad they wouldnt remove em b/c they was too big
Thur - said he went ot Eufala(another town) to a rim shop and they was full so he coudlnt get em taken off(thers like 5 shops there tho)
Fri - Said he went again, but got a flat tire on the way and had to coem back (I asked how he came back? if he changed the tire, then obviously he can take the other 3 off himself) He quit talkin
Sat - said he spent the day w/ his g/f
Sun - no response
Mon - avoided rim topic and would sign off if i askd him about em.
Tues - I'm on here b!tchin and still haven't heard from him.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4043
he's scamming you. i'd definately file a report on him. he had plenty of time to make an appointment to get them taken off. shi_t, he should have had them off before cashing that money order. i'd take kevin up on the offer of having some people go up there and get them for you, and then fuc_k him up.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 549
Ya, I'll take care of it. If I go down there, I will either get the rims, or give an @ss whoopin.

Kevin

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1635
Im pretty sure im going to. told Kevin I'd pay his gas down there to make sure my stuff was sent out by 2moro, or atleast get sumthin done.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us