Feeler: 2 Table Saws

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 426
Looking to relocate within the next month or so... and I'd like to take the least I can with me. The two I have now work great, and have been 100% reliable... but it would be nice to have something a little larger. That being said, the big one can cut up to approx 32", more if you wanted. The smaller I think 20-24".

The big one is a belt drive, dont know exact figures off the top of my head (read title, feeler :-) ) but it can basically cut through anything without bogging. I'd also include the diablo blade thats on there, which btw, awesome blades! Its quiet and smooth... much quieter than a circular saw. I got it from harbor freight, I dont remember the brand.

This is the saw I use everyday, its very accurate, fast, and powerful. I have no desire to just "unload" it, but as I said, relocating without this beast would cut down moving expenses so it may be worth it at the right price.

Its a beast, approx 250lbs. It cant be shipped via any major carrier, it would have to be picked up. Getting it shipped wouldnt be cost effective.

The smaller one is a skil saw, great for smaller projects or lighter box building. Its direct drive, and I believe has a pretty new dewalt blade mounted (i dont use this one much). It has an extension on it, the 24 or so inches of cutting is with the extension mounted. Its approx 3 years old, but relatively speaking hasnt seen a heck of alot of use in its day. TCAB has almost been exclusively on the biggy.

Roughly equivelant to this one: http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_META &CNTKEY=misc%2fsearchResults.jsp&BV_SessionID=@@@@1586152135.1176692487@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdjaddkjjfikkhcgelceffdfgidgln.0&MID= 9876

This is MUCH more portable, light enough to at least move around without getting a hernia... weight has to be well under 100lbs.

I'll entertain all offers, the big one would be used up until the day I move, which is not set... so keep that in mind. Figure within the next 30 days, or POSSIBLY june. The small one, available whenever. I'm pretty motivated to get the small one outta here so throw me whatever offer you have!

Anyway, its a feeler... any chi area DIY guys remotely interested?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4468
HOW MUCH U WILL BE SELLING THE SMALL ONE?

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 427
200 new.

If you picked it up, I'd be happy with $65.

The blade itself was something like 40, and that has at least 75% left on it.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1598
Mark, you should list these on caraudio.com's classifieds, jack the prices way up, and say it's because "These saws have been used by Mark Potts to build the his competition winning TCAB sub boxes! Somebody jump on this, maybe some of his mad skills will rub of on the new owner....."

And post the link so we can witness the impending flaming......

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1652
^^^ and personally sign them.

where you off to Mark?

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1606
how much for the big one? I'll try and hav it picked up.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 433
i'm banned from ca.com :-)

your not cool if you arent, so i hear.

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1607
btw check my thread please.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 434
$200 for the big one would be kewl I suppose. It was 450 or so new.

what thread?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1603
" your not cool if you arent, so i hear. "

Ahhh Ha! I've been wondering why I'm so uncool LMAO. But really, I only ever post in the classified section lookin for good deals.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 435
"where you off to Mark?"

louisville

we'll see what happens over the next few weeks... they will decide :-)

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1608
Mark u got AIM or anything where I can talk to ya other than on here? We'll discuss it a lil further.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 436
speakerman525

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 440
bump bump

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1969
I'd take one off your hands if my sister wouldn't b1tch about it being in MY apartment :-(

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 441
slap her and pickup my little saw... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1974
Can I just slap her? Nah...hitting women is wrong,unless she looks like a man,then it doesn't really matter.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 442
i say so.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us