Which amp/speakers for Blaze35 Budget - $500

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 542
Hey guys,
Well I am looking for some new speakers, but I first need to find a good 2 channel amp. If anybody knows of a good deal I am trying to keep it around $150.

Also If anybody wants to recomend some speakers for me, it would be great. I am trying to keep that around $200.

Total, I want it under $500 shipped.

Thanks for your help.
KO

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 989
Kicker KX 450.2 get it for like 160 or so shipped on ebay

Crystal SSCS 6.5's. supposedly some of the best components money can buy under 500 bucks. 160 + shipping

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12098
very nice trey.

i like jl xr650csi and jl audio 300/2.

if you look around ebay you can get both for under $500 also.

Silver Member

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 544
Thanks to both of you guys.

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 908
j_c_wheeler8@hotmail.com has a ZX450.2 for sale. I know he is a member of the board, but I don't remember his screen name for sure (John Wheeler maybe???) Anyway, he has one and he is trying to get rid of it. I was considering buying it, but changed my mind. I think he is selling it for a pretty good deal. Shoot him an email.

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 203
Yea thanks ben for the referral, I have one that was sold on ebay, but some d!ckhead was a no-pay. It was installed on valentines day and have had it out of my car for like 2 weeks now. Its in prestine condition, i paid $225 + shipping and was bought rband new, no refurb or used. Ill take $170.00 shipped. Let me know asap, for im not sure how long its gonna last. Thanks again guys!

Silver Member

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 545
Humm... I will think about it, but I cant pull the trigger now. I will let you know when i am closer to buying, and if you still have it great, if not, no worries.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12109
blaze did check out your speaker?

Silver Member

15 $$D wangi...

Post Number: 546
no I didn't man. I had 2 hcokey games, when I got home it was dark. Maybe tomorow.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12110
cool.

just to let you know, you can always get the speakers first and run it off you hu until you get the amp. it won't sound as good or loud but it will work.

btw what hu you got?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us