OK, so...

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Dont forget to check m...USA

Post Number: 2542
I figured out what I need to hook up my amp. I'm gonna go with 4ga wire.

I can get an amp kit from a local shop
Kicker 4Ga amp kit $79.95

OR

I can buy just the wire for $1.50-$2 a foot from the local shop, and buy the other stuff I need seperately

OR

I can buy this amp kit
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=15
$39.99+9.99 shipping

which do ya'll think is best...should i just get the wire and buy the other stuff I need seperately, should I buy the Kicker amp kit from the local shop (Jeez that seems expensive)_, Or should I buy the amp kit I posted. I've never heard of the company that makes that kit, but I would guess it would be OK.

Opinions PULEEZE..

oh, and btw, I only need a short set of RCA's to go from the LOC to the amp, I don't really NEED the long ones that come with the kits, but I would probably keep them for whenever I get a better HU.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2462
I say we all help wolfman and chip in pieces that we don't need :D. Then he can just buy the rest lmao. sound good?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2463
http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KLM-K4

Gold Member

Post Number: 2543
damnit, they're cheaper, but I don't have a credit card or paypal so i can't use knukonceptz

Gold Member

Post Number: 2546
also, can some of the people who know a good bit about amps tell me how to set the controls below
Upload

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2464
bass boost off, level set it with a dmm, X-OVER is LPF, LPF should be set to around 80hz which is about 1/3's and you don't use the HPF. I already answered this :\. I'm sure if you send the money to someone they will use their paypal to get it for you. Or better yet, see if Canaan at the shop he works at, can get it for a good deal.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2547
yeah, I forgot about you answering this, thanx for answering my dumbass again anyway. and yeah, I'll talk to Canaan and see what he can do for me.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 171
buy the power wire then buy some rca's at the dollar store(theyre pretty long)then use speaker wire for the remote.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4023
i have like 13 foot of 4g with a circuit breaker ill sell you along with the PG amp. then you can just get short RCAs and speaker wire from walmart for like another ~10$
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us