Finally hooked my Sh!t up today

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1680
yea since my car got fixed.i went head and hooked up my music today...really didnt feel a need to take pics??? since you all already saw them..but yea MAYNNEEEEEEEEEEE that 0 gauge was a B!tCH installing..me and my pops drilled a hole through the firewall..took about a million years to perfect it..lmfao...but yea..i ran all my wires..they are hidden good...DAMN IT BANGS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD...those twelves and amp not a joke...damnnnnnnnn....can we say trunk breakaaaa...wish i could make a video...

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1540
Whats yer system

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 418
translation:

Since my car was recently fixed, I hooked up my car audio system today. Sorry, but I didn't feel it was necessary to take pictures.

0ga wire sure is tough to get through the firewall! It took approx 1 million years to get it perfected. It was worth the effort, however, all wires are out of view.

It hits like a croquet mallet! My trunk sounds as if I tied up/gagged my waiter and put him in the trunk of my car! My one in only wish in this gosh darn world is that I could make a video for you guys!

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3272
HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA^

That was great

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4737
^ lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1681
lol PERFECT TRANSLATION MARK!! ur the best..lmfao
umm M.S.
i got a orion 2500d and 2 12" type rs ported

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1592
lmao...nice job mark...

james- howd the alarm go?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1682
yea i got it hooked up yesterday..its all good..i like it!
but like i dont know in the future i will need to change the location of the shock sensor..they had it just hooked to some wires..i took it back today and made him move it..so he put it closer to the side of the car..lol..well it works well on the drivers side..but its cool...i can always remount it one day..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us