Loudest possible setup?

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 721
what subs should i get if i want them to get as loud as possbile with 2000rms and under 500? can be any combination of stuff 2 15's 1 '8 3'12's whatever, what do u giuys suggest? i think i know what i wanna get but i just want to get some more opinions

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1678
2 type rs

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1350
my friend just got four of these tc9 subs off of sounddomain that are rated at 750rms for under 350 bucks. i dont really know much about them but we are expecting them to be way loud for the price he is paying. he is going to run them with a memphis mojo 2000d...

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1351
and that was shipped for all 4, hes got alot more of those subs i think...

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1982
I'd roll with 4 12s if you got the space. Lots of cone area FTW.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 987
yeah simple cone area FTW...id say get 4 12's or 2 18's

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 723
well any actual suggestions lol??? ive got plenty of space, but id like to keep it to 2 subs at the most cuz the fewer subs the fewer stuff that could go wrong lol, cuz my last setup just stopped working for absolutly no reason lol, anyway any suggestions on like actual names? i got plenty of space, and 500 on subs.

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 724
cmon i give you guys 500 bucks and 2000 watts rms and no suggestions??? hahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 474
With that budget and power, the loudest I could see you getting is around 150 dbs with a perfect very good install. And with that budget 2 15's would probably be the way to go. You can't really get 4 high end 12's for $125 each shipped, but there are some 2 15's combinatons that would get pretty loud.

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 725
well what would u suggest showrides? you are from low-hz arent you?

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 179
2 Fi ssd's or 2 BL's 12 " ficaraudio.com

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 475
Yes, I am from Low-Hz. I know two of the ELITE SPL's would fit into your budget, and are rated at 1000rms each. So far we have hit 149 db's with a single Elite SPL 15" in a trunk. So they can get very loud for the price. 2 would have the potential to be in the low 150's with a solid install. But you would probably have to burp them with a lot more power to get into the 150's. But high 140's is what I would expect from a pair of 15's off of 2000rms and a good ported box.

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 727
well because i was talking to kevin and i had planned on gettin one 18" alpha, so what do youthink would be louder 2 15" spls or 1 18" alpha?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 476
Difficult question. It would depend on the frequency. I would think the Elite SPL's would be louder in the 40+ hz range, and the Alpha 18" would be louder below 30hz. Between that it could probably go either way.

Silver Member

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 728
and i could prolly get the 18" alpha cheaper, so ill prolly just go with that, thats what i had planned to go with, but i just wanted to make sure i was getting the right sub lol, but any other suggestions are also welcome still lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us