Audioque HD3!!

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

U.S.A.

Post Number: 560
Just got my taxes and im about to order an HD3 15!! I should be able to fit a 15 in my truck right? Ive got about 45(w)x24(t)x12(d) to work with. I wanna do sub forward and port up. It will be powered by an MB Quart RAA1000 (1000wrms @1ohm) for a lil while til i can get some money to get a bigger amp and a new alt,batteries. Just wanted to make sure im doin the right thing and ill be happy with it before i order it. About how long does it take for them to build and ship it?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1534
Go for it man, that's a great sub. One question though, is it a std. cab pickup truck? If so where are you gettin 12" depth from?

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 561
Its an x-cab s10

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1544
Oh, gotcha. BTW I recommend you check out this site if you don't already know about it:

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/

Just stay away from the audio section, most of the people three don't know jack about car audio.

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 562
Yea ive been on that forum for a few years now,but thanks. Im TWiZTiD over there too. And yea i know most of them dont know anything about car audio. Cool forum tho,if you got a s10.

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 563
So would a 15 be alright with those measurements?

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1546
Oh dam man, I don't remember seein your name over there ...... I'm nd4spd18 on that forum, I got a 94 S10 Blazer. I've been there for a little while, lost my account in the great server crash of '06.

Getting back on topic, you've got way more than enough space for one HD3 15".

Silver Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 564
Cool man thanks. Im not on the s10 forum that often but ill look out for you over there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us