Y dont they no lol this was funny NOT OFF TOPIC

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 536
i went into many different audio installation places just to see how smart there were when it came to subs n sht ima name them

Best Buy-and Circuitcity- obviosly i dont have to say ne thing we no that they suck ok so now moving one

Audio Limits- i mentioned FI and DD and ADiouque and he said he never heard of them then i told him that there the best subs u can get and he disagreed and said critical mass is the best sub i laughed then i asked him about ascendant audio and hr looked at me like i was speakin another language lol it was funny then he try tellin me that audiobahn and hifonics make best amp i laughed again and i told him to add the amps them times it by the volts to find the poower and he was lookin for it to say how many amps it is i just told him to read the fuses fluckin dumazz
o yeah this is funny i said if he had digital designs and he goes what for computer ha ha then he went to both the websites for fi and dd and audioque and he was amazed and said holy sht like 600 times he is now gonna try to sell the dd's and ausioque cause no one but fi sells fi as of now

Sound Advice- it was basically thee same stroy the guy there said mtx was the best out there i was expalining to the guy who does installs at both places about eva thing car audio i swear i new more than them about car audio and they install it but i guess thats all that they do

I asked what is the box tuned to he said wood then he said 2 so i explained about portin i can go on and on on how dum there were but it was funny i also mentioned about cdts and beyma

god i hope people read this other wise i rote 4 nothing

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1492
Ya know Critical Mass UL series subs kick as$, I'd rank them with Fi, DD, Audioque.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1621
ya they have that one crazy sub w/ the neo mag that weighs nothing like is should

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 539
h aha ha ha wayne brady has one of those lol i heard the ul 12 is like 2'gs

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1494
Eric, thats the UL series your thinkin of and yeah they cost $2000 for a 12" (they don't make anything bigger).

Those subs are said to have amazing SQ, and somebody got a UL12 to hit 151 db in a SPL box.....thats with one 12" sub!

If I had $4000 to spend on subs 2 of those would be high on consideration list.....

Bronze Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 89
man i dont know how some of these people get jobs at these audio places lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us