Wattage for subs (sub)

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 634
i'm gettin 2 15" mojos soon and they are dual 2 ohm... my amp puts out 2900 @ 1 ohm and 1400 @ 2 ohms... what would probly sound better.. i know it depends on instal but what would really be better... 1 15" on 2900 or 2 15"s on 1400

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 635
plz?

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 433
are u asking "one mojo on 2900 or 2 mojos on 1400?" if thats the case for music the 2 for spl about even 1 on 2900 might have slight edge. who knows

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1502
They would be about equal, save some money and just get one.

Silver Member
Username: Footballa

Post Number: 111
there can be only ONE.................

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 521
I am prob goign to have some peeps hate me for this one, but Memphis subs are $hit IMO. The mojois the biggest waste of money. SOOO much better out there. Talked to another guy yesterday that had one for 2 days, and it is already scr3wed. Box was speced out by Memphis as well. You can get 2 NICE subs that are DVC 4 for a nice price that will be sooo much better. What is your budget?

Kevin

PS: Memphis amps are ok, but the subs ite the big one

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 636
i already bought 2 mojos they are those chrome ones (hopfully) and i got em for 815 shipped and with tax... i know i could have saved a few bucks on HD3s and i was thinkin about it like crazy but the memphis dealer is WAY closer then you guys n he's always willing to help to make his store look good.. so far the most i seen done with a hd3 is a 145 and this deal broke a 150 with 2 mojo 12s...and he's gunna mess with a lil ini truck thats doin a 156 with 2 15"s

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1875
Well...of course 2 12's can beat 1 15...that shouldn't surprise you one bit.

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 637
no wonder why ppl picked you as one of ecoustics bigest @ssholes.... i was just saying that thats the most i heard from hd3... but i just rememberd a neon that did a 148 with 2 10s
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us