To all L7/5 haters

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1603
bet you all thought this would be nick's thread

to start, yes, i know about these subs, theres not much you cant tell me, so don't bother. but, all you guys are breakin my balls when you tell ppl they suck! i'm tryin to sell mine! lol. as soon as they're gone, you can all talk as much sh!t as you want about them to whoever lol just help me out here for a little while plz! thank you for your time

p.s. - i'll make a deal. first person to find a legit buyer for them gets a paypal for $10. if sold individually, $10 per sub, to whoever hooks it up. no joke. not valid on ppl ive already contacted. i reserve the right to sell to whom i want. lol

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3967
let me know the price, size, vc's, everything. i work on a military base so maybe i'll get lucky and make myself $10! and pics if you have them.

but seriously, definately post them over ca.com, they worship them over there.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 149
I got a person that is looking for some. Name your price and I could most likely sell them for you.

Gold Member

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1605
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/343719.html

this might get interesting haha

Gold Member

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1606
***new deal***

same goes as above, but for every $10 increment made on the price, $5 more for the middleman

Gold Member

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1608
pics

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/ebsupra/1108061708.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/ebsupra/1106061650.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/ebsupra/1206061825.jpg

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4093
you could probably sell them easier locally anyways... well if your in H.S. anyways. start up a conversation with a friend and start talking loud enough so someone can overhear you and they will be sold lol. EVERYONE here compares everything to L7s.... nothing can be as loud as them, or as good as them. haha

Gold Member

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1609
i graduated 3 years ago haha but believe me i've been trying! i posted the sh!t up like a mailbox on my myspace, and i've tried all my friends. i've had ppl say they're interested or they can sell them for me, but that never works out. i'd stick them at the local shop but he takes like 30%, and they'd take awhile to get rid of there. this last little attempt ive made had people show interest and i might have one sold, but nothings for sure...

Bronze Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

Texas

Post Number: 19
dude i'm looking for a damn L7 haha i have an L5 but i wanna upgrade it. should i even bother with this or not? its a 15" btw run by a 1000.1 kicker amp.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4096
yeah I've been trying to get rid of a 3 12 audiobahn bandpass box for like 4 years... i refuse to sell it to my friends and then everyone else ends up backing out. i know exactly how you feel.

Gold Member

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1610
hey Matt get my e-mail? well if you want one its yours. L7's sh!t on L5's, and if you sell it and get this its definitely worth the upgrade. that amp will be perfect

Gold Member

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1623
bump

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 840
"...all you guys are breakin my balls when you tell ppl they suck! i'm tryin to sell mine!"

That's f!ckin funny.

Gold Member

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1637
bump again. c'mon, i know somebody wants to make that paper

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1886
10 bucks isn't much of a comission.Cut me 20 percent and they'll be sold by today.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 11893
ok in all fairness, they get plenty loud, and if your solobarics are newer models, they fixed the lead-slap issues and tinsel separation problems as far as I'm aware.

I've even seen people use L7 subs in an AP enclosure and win SQ events..

I'm just not fond of square designs for reasons to do with the engineering behind them.

If you want affordable, hellishly loud subs, and you like the square look, buy his subs.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 156
"EVERYONE here compares everything to L7s.... nothing can be as loud as them, or as good as them. haha"

Same here in this town. Last night this guy was like "Your one 15" is louder than this guy's two 15" L7s"

They asked me what I was bumpin and I told them a FI 15" SSD. They were like "I've never heard of that, if it ain't kicker, I don't know much about it"

Anyways, back to topic, when I go back to school on monday, there is a guy that is wanting some cheap L7s. I'll talk to him about yours.

Gold Member

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1639
the $10 being made requires talking/typing. this isn't a hustle. i also made another deal, as stated above, where more $ is involved. i'd say this is pretty easy beer money.

thanks for the support GW

if you could do that Nick that would be awesome. even if he just wants one, because i may have the other sold, dk for sure though because ppl seem to disappear from this site after they show interest...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us