D@mn cops!

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 410
i just put tint on my front window today and i love it but then a freaking cop pulls up next to me and crap pulled me over and i have to have it off within 14 days! danget i love the dark.. i think im going to put it on later again:-)

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 903
What is legal in your state and what did you have it?

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 576
i know the feeling...i had 20% on my front windows and 2.5% on my back windows. He didnt tell me to take off the 2.5% so that was cool. I had to take off the front window but i decided to put it back on about a month later...lol

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12047
next time when you see a cop around you, roll down your window.

Silver Member

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 411
ben.. in mi u can only have the top 4 inches of the fronts.. back dont matter at all they told me. yeah f that.. im putting it back on after i show them i took it off.. i LOVE tint!

Silver Member

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 412
i had the top 4 inches in the front 5% and below that 20% so they pretty much already knew i knew it was illegal

Bronze Member
Username: Splfreak7564

Michigan

Post Number: 65
bballa i to live in michigan and have limo all the way around and have been pulled ova once but got away with a warning. :-) the pig highly recomend i take a knife and cut everythiing but 4 inches but screw that and just left it on.

Silver Member

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 413
i love it bumping.. and when peeps look they cant see u:-)

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6109
If you don't want to remove the tints, then install some kind of internal light system.
Whenever you see a cop, turn on the lights and roll down your windows. The windows will appear untinted to naked eye. Opening up the sunroof also helps.

Silver Member

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 414
can i go to the doctor and ask him for a pass or something cause my "eyes" hate the sun? thats what my friend says hes gonna do and i know a few who do it...

Bronze Member
Username: Splfreak7564

Michigan

Post Number: 66
i tried the eye doctor thing and he wouldnt sign one for me. he said only if u are like allergic to the sun or if your eye has problem or something then he will sign for dark tint.

Silver Member

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 415
oo i c

Bronze Member
Username: Wylie_coyote

Post Number: 23
u no what if u take it off and put it back on they have a record of it on their system i think its called like a p90 here in the UK u guys must have something similar

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3962
yeah but if you take it off, and say get a warning and no fine, then put it on again and get pulled over, they'll find out and you think you're going to get off with a warning again? bet you get fined the max allowed and still have to take it off again.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1260
interesting i've never even heard of being able to get a doctors note for tinted windows!?

...i hadda talk to my eye doctor a few years ago though because the sun hurt my eyes so bad i literally can't keep them open at times. He said i have "blond eyes" which is a condition where your eyes are much more sensitive to the sun than most people. But i'm not sure if this is a real diagnosable condition that you definitively have or don't have, or if this was just a term he was using to say that my eyes are just more sensitive.

Silver Member

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 416
yes.. get a note from the doctor..

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4710
windows down when cops around

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 557
had 6 inches on top of windsheild and 4 on bottom of it and got pulled cuz of it and he made us strip it off right there...

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6115
That cop must've been having a bad day on pms.
When you think about it, to make someone do that takes lot of nerve. When cops get to that stage in life, they either need to retire or become a prison guard.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us