WHERE IS MY MONEY

Bronze Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 70
Alright guys I am sure I have been up here several times asking question about my stolen system alright the let me break it down....ok someone had stolen my car system everything HU,SUBS,Box,and amp and broke my door open so I called the police and he made a report and all this happen in my yard so he told me "I am going to send it to your Insurance company" this was like a month and a week ago I still haven't heard from homeowner insurance my question is how long does it normally take? How do they go about settlement for claim? and do you think me calling and asking about it again will do anything to speed up the progress?..........Guys I am really ready to start back bumpin again I had a Panasonic HU with graphics it was about $230 my amp was kx1200 and subs was orion 12's forgot model

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3954
yes you should call your homeowner insurance company. there the only ones' that can tell you how long it will be. sometimes insurance claims can take awhile though. and the cop told you he was sending the police report to the insurance company? doesn't seem the norm to me, usually you get a copy of the report and send it to the insurance company yourself.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1338
joshua, i have a panasonic deck that i would consider selling. i want to get another alpine...

im believe the model number is cq8303u, it is the 4096 color display model...

email me if your intrested, tremor1127@yahoo.com

i also have a concept cd-2410 that is rated 2400 @ 1 ohm for sale, it pushes two 18" Fi BLs real nice...

it is in the for sale section on here also, i got it for 250 shipped but money talks, i have a new amp and dont need this one for anything...

i cant help with your insurance claim, i havent really been through any of that...

Bronze Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 71
Yeah thats what he told me I am going to send a copy to your insurance company I had never got a copy of the police report for some reason and I had gave him a list of stuff that was stolen and he told me he would send one to insurance company do you think I should call the police officer he gave me his card and talk to him about it or..........

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3959
it wont hurt to call him and get a copy of the report. then call the insurance company and see if they ever got it. if they say no then i'd fax the report and any receipts for the car audio equipment you may have asap and ask about how long it'll take for the claim to go thru.

Bronze Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 72
Alright thanks alot I will look into it today and find out because it has been long enough I am ready to start back bumpin this time with a car alarm system and a .45mm pop goes the weasel

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c..., Imortal Box ... Logan116600@...

Post Number: 6925
Wow, do you know what a period (.) is?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us