Any1 need a ps2 or a paintball gun?!

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1398
i have a black dragun M3 paintball gun, its electric comes w/ hopper, 20oz co2 tank, and a hose to connect the gun to the tank... ill take 75 shipped for it pics upon request. also have a ps2 been sittin in my camper for a while so it prolly needs the lens cleaned but ill take best offer on that.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2250
10$ shipped on ps2 with all your games :-p

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 517
10.01 on ps2 hehe

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12055
11 here.

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Boston, MA

Post Number: 715
post pics of the gun

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4717

Gold Member

Post Number: 1400
ha.... w/ a reserve of 50 bux on the ps2 lol
i have to resize the pics but ill have them tonite

Bronze Member
Username: Philly306

Post Number: 14
not to be mean but you should never run an electric gun on CO2

Gold Member

Post Number: 1401
um yeah ya do

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12120
$45 for the ps2??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1402
45 + shipping

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

DD 9512s , Orion d5000

Post Number: 755
is it a big ps2, I need the old school one for a hard drive loader

Gold Member

Post Number: 1403
yes its the big 1

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12121
get me a pic asap..and i will pay right now...what all does it come with??games??controllers??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1405
um ill have to get it out of the camper tomorrow.... it just comes w/ the unit no games/controllers

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1900
"not to be mean but you should never run an electric gun on CO2"Why not?I have the exact same gun and running C02 is just fine.HOWEVER,you should never run any gun on C02 if possible because it's not consistent.One shot you'll shoot 270 FPS,the next you'll shoot 320 FPS and that's called hot shotting and you can get in deep sh1t or pulled from games/tourneys for it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
i agree they wont be consistant but the bigger problem is inside of the gun. in the electronics. co2 is very unclean air that will usually cause the electrical components to rust. keeping you from using the gun at all. your lucky if yours hasnt already rusted but chances are if you take your gun apart youll find some somewhere

Gold Member

Post Number: 1919
"i agree they wont be consistant but the bigger problem is inside of the gun. in the electronics. co2 is very unclean air that will usually cause the electrical components to rust. keeping you from using the gun at all. your lucky if yours hasnt already rusted but chances are if you take your gun apart youll find some somewhere"

I have that exact same Gun and ran C02 on it for 2 seasons and never had a problem with the CO2 and electronics.I can get pics of the internals for you at some time if you'd really like.It shows no signs of rust anywhere.The C02 is bad for the 0-Rings though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
well then like i said earlier your lucky

Gold Member

Post Number: 1976
It has nothing to do with luck Phil.Paintball guns were DESIGNED to run on C02.Nitrous is just better and more consistent in pressure.

Here's a pic of my Black Dragun but it's warp-fed and is capable of shooting 20BPS(Balls Per Second) and I have shot it at that rate :-)

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1977
^Funny story about that gun too...I once left it at my friend's house and he decided to run around through the neighborhood shooting plain C02 at full auto and someone called the police and said someone was shooting a machine gun, hahaha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1978
Oh and in case anyone was wondering what the warpfeed says on it :-)

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
rob not ALL guns are designed for co2. and if your gonna spend $200 dollars on a gun like that you might as well get a HPA tank. that gun on CO2 isnt going to be any better than a $60 gun from walmart gun except for the rate of fire

Gold Member

Post Number: 1979
^That's nowhere near true.A 200 dollar gun may shoot far more straight than a 60 dollar plastic barreled gun.It's mostly in the bolt design and the barrel,those are the two most important parts in a gun aside from a reliable valve.Oh and you do realize a decent Nitrous system will cost you at least 200 dollars?Unless you go with a five pound steel tank then you're looking at about 130 with the drop forward and HPA line.I basically worked at a paintball gun shop as a gun tech for 2 years.

www.aggressivesportshop.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
you BASICALLY worked as a tech. i doubt it a tech wouldnt have a warpfeed on thier gun

why are you defending CO2 anyway??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
you BASICALLY worked as a tech. i doubt it a tech wouldnt have a warpfeed on thier gun

why are you defending CO2 anyway??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
and sorry justin for stealin the thread

Gold Member

Post Number: 1981
Lol....why wouldn't a tech have a warpfeed?They're used by tons of pro's.Grab yourself an Issue of Facefull or Splat and see for yourself.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
im lookin through pb2x now and all i see is halos and eggs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us