Audioque or TC sounds

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Post Number: 123
Audioque Hd315 sub or TC sounds TC-5200...

what sub would you guys recommend? money is not a problem. I have a Hd315 right now but was wondering what you guys would recommend

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
sorry for the double post

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4429
the tc sounds

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1970
If money isn't an issue get either th TC5200 or the LMS5400 TC will have ridiculous sound quality while still WANGIN!

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
my only problem is the biggest alt they make for my car is 300 amp...you think that is enough power for a amp to power either of those subs?

Bronze Member
Username: Dlavante

Tigard, Or USA

Post Number: 64
yeah... i think chad lee is running 8000w rms off of a 300amp alt. id get a LMS-5400 if i had $900 to spend on a sub

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 52
well, what do YOU want? the 5400 is an sq sub, that happens to get loud. the 5200 will get 3-4db louder than the 5400, and still sound da mn nice. however- you could also go with a second audioque.... Me personally? i run 2 18"5200's... also- keep in mind. the 5200 has some funky vc wiring options...

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
thanks for all the help...but i decided on a second Audioque and i am going for loud but with great sound quality

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1895
You're welcome man and goodluck.Just keep in mind that 160 you spoke of is going to cost you tons of money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us