OT - End of world (not because of weather lol)

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2233
I was thinking about that end of the world thing.....im not sure of the philospers name or w\e i think it was like plato or somthing.... Anybody remember how he said world war 3 was going to be the end of the world.... i thought of pretty good theory on that....when i was watching tv lol...

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1393
well according to nastradamist or however ya spell it... the worlds gonna end in 2008

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 269
well i better do all my upgrading before 2008 then ahah

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2522
the aztecs had a calendar, and for some reason that calendar ends in 2012. some people think thats when the world ends

Gold Member

Post Number: 2236
Well my idea behind it..... The american government is gunna get feed up with some sh!t over in iraq or somthing... a bomb\missle is going to go to far down into a oil reserve underground... and its chained to more.... its going to blow up and there goes half the world... and whatever is left is fu<ked because the planet with fall of orbit... or somthing.. sound kind of possible? Maybe like a atomic\nuclear bomb..

Bronze Member
Username: Lightning_2001

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 15
actually its the mayan calender.they (supposebly) made predictions that survive until now that says the world will end in 2012.its something to do with the 13 baktun cycle that last for so many years.as of now the tragedies they predicted have come at the time they predicted (JFK,WW1,WW2,abraham lincoln,katrina,etc etc..so so according to the maya the the last level has begun and ends on 12DEC2012.im really in the maya and aztecs.chichen itza is so freaking beautiful.the whole time i was there i kept getting chills.
i say the world ends when god says "ALL RIGHT THATS ENOUGH,YALL WENT TO FAR" (YES "YALL", HES FROM TEXAS).

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c..., Imortal Box ... Logan116600@...

Post Number: 6905
Stop it you fu*kers your starting to worry me

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 841
ewll didnt a whole bunch of people say the world was going to end in 2000? it still seems like it going around

Gold Member

Post Number: 2242
snarl it was supposed to glitch all the computers and stuff...the only thing i can see that would glitch a computer is the year 10,000 because of the extra digit... which in turn would bring it back to 0000 then 0001 then 0002 ect..

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 395
lets party like its 1999

Bronze Member
Username: Moey_g

SydneyAustralia

Post Number: 94
well according to nostradamise (i think it was him) the world was suppose to end 5/5/2000. So dont worry, all these dates are just a load of cr@p :D

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1012
Its kinda weird to think about the world ending but in all reality it could happen before people really expect it to.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12005
out of all the predictions nostradamus made (he made alot), only 30% came true. they never talk about the ones he didn't get.

also according to the mayans rather than the world ending in 2012, it will go into a different age. so there will be significant difference in the way the world will go on. maybe it will go into another ice age. like in that movie day after tomorow. see these hollywood guys knows things that we don't. lol.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 398
If I had to take a random guess, its the poles of the earth switching.

someone remember that and give me credit if thats what happens :-)

When the world ends, so be it... I'll be there with a bag of popcorn.

Party likes its 1999 :-)

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 168
lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12008
i just hope i hit 150 before the world ends.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2245
i wanna hit 200db @ 10hz daily before that would happen.. so whats that like 300db at 40hz? lol that would be the shieeeeezzzzzitt

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 401
300db at 40hz.

sounds like you are the guy that blows up the world?

traitor!

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3109
eventually the world will end, cause the sun will eventually blow up, its proven fact, but that won't happen for a long azz time, every1 i know will be dead by then.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5532
After any significant event someone somewhere claims it was predicted. Remember Y2k? A joke. Terrorists work/eat/sleep/jerk0ff to the fear they inflict of an anticipated attack. If it happens it happens. Until then I'm with you Mark, pop a cold one for me and I'll get there after I cut my lawn.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2344
the world is not ending
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us