Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 126
thats crazy man...f.cked up

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5517
Very hipocritical. Display something beautiful to the public, yet slaughter the ones that don't get selected. Very fucked up.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2608
AGREED! Now help squash that sh!t sign the petition..

http://www.petitiononline.com/golfinho/

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5518
Signed b4 I posted.

Silver Member
Username: Highstone

Post Number: 414
that is some crazy sh!t.. but one thing that we don't realize is that it's not only the dolphins that get treated that way.. there are many other animals that get that kinda treatment.
even the beef that you may eat ended up in ur supermarket by same kinda treatment too...so i'm not saying that what the japanese are doing is write or wrong .. but i think to change others we need to change ourselves... cuz the same kinda treatment is given to the animals here in america but the only thing is that we don't see it... there are no videos of it.. u know.. Just my 2 cents

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1246
man this is a tough issue for me...i agree with what you said joe, people are much quicker to put up a fuss about cute, beautiful dolphins rather than like a big dopey cow, or a chicken. I'm as big an animal lover as they come. Anyone whose talked to me about my pit bulls and the issues/controversy relating to the breed, knows how much i love animals. But as much as i love animals, i don't feel it's WRONG to eat meat just like i don't feel it's WRONG when a tiger eats a gazelle or a bear eats a fish. It's part of nature and we're animals just like them.

Then again, they do it for survival, it's eat or die. We really do have options. Some people say you can't get enough protein in your diet without meat but it's really not true. There are plenty of other sources of protein, i.e. beans, milk, eggs, cheese...

I'm not saying i'ma go veggie now but watching that vid really DOES make me re-evaluate my beliefs.

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 838
that was tough to watch...y would anyone do that to a living creature...it just amazes me how fucked up some people are...they need to stop

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 893
That almost made me sick. Fucked up...that's all I can say

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2613
PIt Bull has a valid point but here's mine. For one Dolphins are endangered, intelligent and we do not breed them for food. There soo intelligent that we would put them on the level of human being, can't really say that about livestock. Now here's the kicker, it really isn't the fact that they were being killed for food but the way it was being done. Do you know that the more intelligent a creature is the more horrific and dramatic the death is, fact. So while these animals were rounded up, netted, dragged out of the water then to add insult to the whole thing they had there throats cut then were left to bleed out while in violent convulsions! There is a huge difference between livestock and wild animals, livestock has no idea what it is like to be free nore do they know any better than what they are aloud to do while in captivity so they are not in a sense actually suffering, see the difference? Now if they were to shoot them humanely then hey, I may be up for a Dolphin steak if someone said it taste good but this is different...JMHO.. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1248
i agree 100% polo. I didn't wanna bring up the idea of intelligence being the deciding factor cuz it felt kinda shallow but yeah i hear ya. And regardless of whether it's okay to kill and eat a smart animal, dumb animal, or any animal, we as humans have the intelligence and sophistication to kill them in the most humane way possible, the way those dolphins were killed was sickening.

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 156
i signed b4 i posted to that is just so wrong i almost got sick while watching it everyone who goes to that site should sign it it makes me sick that people can do that and have no regret.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 527
yea i signed it after i saw the 1st vid horrible

its up to a million signatures this petition betta do sumtin

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2234
Why cant they settle for some tuna...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »