Post Number:...

Post Number: 1822
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4wcf5pCGCs

It's not that easy to make a vid when driving :-(

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1932
I know man... I've done it a few times and almost wrecked everytime haha..

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 519
is that a cooler for a middle consoul thats a bad @$$ idea drink holders and a place to keep a cold beer at....

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 996
Nice video. Gets things moving a little bit.

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 99
man why u say juice my nigga everybody know you white

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number: 1823
^Is that so?Everyone knows I'm white?Too bad everyone is confused then lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1824
J B, yes that is a cooler :-)

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 101
the thing is everybody dont need to use that word it dont make you no more black the you are just makes you sound like a real nigga

Gold Member

Post Number: 1827
I'll use the word nigga as much as I want.I'm not black either and I'll say nigga in front of black people too.If they're offended they can deal with me however they want.I'm also sick of black people being offended when someone of another race says "Nigga" but yet they use it in every fuggin sentence.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4000
nice man, that would have been funny if you got a vid of someone getting pissed at you for banging at a red

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 509
Rob ur a nigga guy ha ha j/k

i say nigga all the time we neva called them niggas in the opresion or w/e days they were we called them n i g g e r s and that is what they mostly find offensive the a changes it all and sht if ur not rascised u should be able to say that word spanish people can sht my anscostors were inslaved tortured and put in ghettos do u see us get offended when the word ghetto is said or jew or anyhting like that no

Gold Member

Post Number: 1828
Yea,I'm not offended by racial slurs half the time.My buddies joke around and call me a beaner,spic,mower,burrito,taco,wet back and others but I'm never offended.However if someone is saying those words with anger behind them,it's a different story.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 106
just like i said you sound like a real nigga that word was said to blacks to keep them down and make them feel like sh** i think you want to be black some much you think saying nigga will make one and any black that think it is cool for you say that around them is a real house nigga we can be cool but that sh** ant cool you or anybody in your family did not have to deal with when it was not cool to be called that sh** when it was not a cool that sh** they took something - and made it + and know that it is + you think you can say it but know nothing about the pain and blood behind the word

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 107
ok sorry but you sound white on the vid and if you use that around your boys and play around cool but just to let you know if your are white saying that around a real nigga it can get you into some real sh**

Gold Member

Post Number: 1830
Ooooh boo fukkin whooo.Cry me a river,would you like reparations as well?

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 515
same 4 me me and my friends joke around i kall him a beaner he calls me a kike sht like that but one time a kid that i didnt een no said a jewish joke and a fluckin dirty one rite in front of me and i couldnt control myself by the way he was goin on and on wit the jewish jokes and he has swastikas on his hands drawn on suspended for 10 days

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 109
yea but dru do you feel funny when somebody says getto or jew the words your are talking about are used on tv and it is hard to tell a jew from a normal white guy true or not ever race has ther own thing it is cool for spanish ppl to say it because we live a lot of the time next to and around them what if everybody stated saying what up jew you would be like you are not the same is me that should stay with my ppl and if you hade to deal with what my ppl hade to deal with you would not want every riding on a name that should stay with us

Gold Member

Post Number: 1831
"ok sorry but you sound white on the vid and if you use that around your boys and play around cool but just to let you know if your are white saying that around a real nigga it can get you into some real sh**"-I'm not white and I've said nigga plenty of times in front of black people.I live in Chicago so there's always black people around.I was at a party on Sat night/Sunday morn and me and my buddies said nigga plenty of times amongst each other.What did the black people do at the party ?NOTHIN.They heard me for sure too,as far as it getting me in trouble...if they're offended they can tell me about it and I'll explain why they shouldn't be offended in the first place and if we have to,we can fight,no big deal.

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 517
ok i undertsand were u commin from bumpnda but the word kike is like callin a black person a nigga now u arent gonna see jews all callin eachother kikes but it is a offending word but now black peepz call eachother niggas all the time so if that word really offended them they wouldnt say it like how the jews dont go around sayin yo whats up my kika or ne thing like that

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 111
dude reprations i will take ppl looking at me as a = and i feel you dru it is like dude you dont know me! it is not funny but in the end he is the one that looks like azz hole

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11991
sorry to jack this thread but dru i just mailed out your sticker today.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 112
the blacks who started saying this word said it as to take the hurt from the word as the blacks at that time hade a lot of growing to do and used it to talk with everybody they knew like they did when they hade to work in the field and it also was a way of knowing nobody white was around so they could talk as they wanted

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 520
aight chad good looks on that

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 114
but in the end rob that sh** was tight you the one with the 18 solo x

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 522
people were prolly like wtf is this kid doin driven while holdin a cam but it was a tite vid

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 117
hell yea

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 391
so much for bump responsibly.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1833
I don't care about bumping resposibly,if people on Harleys can have the loudest exhaust in the world I'll play my music as loud as I like.The only responsible part I'll have is when I pay my tickets for noise obstruction.

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 524
i neva said anyhting about that sht i bumped unresponsibly i once at a red lite got outta car to get trunk fles im wit u on that one but wtf im hearin they can take ur car now if ur to loud orsumtin fluckin cops

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1521
i look at it the same way rob. rednecks throw sum loud as pipes on their trucks, or jus remove exhaust completely around here and to me that sounds like SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but to them its cool. so i think if they can drive around throwin their trucks in neutral and revvin it up, then i should b able to bang as loud as i want.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2607
I myself have lived in ghetto-est of neigborhoods with all types of races, creeds. I then can jokingly call myself and or my family "ghetto-crackers". Now if anyone else was to call me that of a different color I would take offense in it but not nearly as much as blacks would being called a nigga by anyone else but there own. Sh!t I have found that the older group of blacks don't even like it then and seems to be a younger crowd thing.I have enough respect not to use such disrespectfull language that could in fact hurt someone's elses fealings. I think in the future someone should check there mouth before speaking...

PS- Ya he ain't white, Us cracker's know better to talk like that...

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1838
Polo...you love that pic of yourself way too much.:-(

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 836
ya....hes superman

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 714
haha yea i think thats the only pic i ever seen of him lol

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 555
rob wat size box and amp u got on the x 18?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2610

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5530
^^^Yup.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2611
WTF^^^^^^^

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2612
One more time Biatchhes! :-O

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 124
a polo get off the lil guys bike just playing must be to big for them for now but is looks tight
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us