10's or 12's

Username: Jclegga

Post Number: 4
hey im not big into car audio but im gonna pick up a package from best buy. you get a RF 900w amp with the option of (2) 10 or 12 inch RF subs. the 12's are 30 bucks more is it worth it. if i get it will there be any differences? its for a jeep so anyone know how it will hit with an open back? some one hellllllllpo me thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Panache

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 73
I was never really of fans of 12's but I was told 12's are louder then 10's. I perfer 10's cuz of the way they respond. But if you want SPL (loudnesss) go with 12's

Bronze Member
Username: Hiphopanonymous

Post Number: 56
if i was you though, i'd stay away from best buy packages. i'd rather pick seperate components to my system independently. but anyways, i'd prefer the 12's. the 12's are more all around. they're deeper, and they are sorta tight. the ten's will hit tighter, but that's bout it. so if you have room, go with 12's. and yea, i think it's worth it for 30 bucks.

hgill
Unregistered guest
Yea man do it i got the same package from best buy and it hits hard. It was about $329 bucks and i got two RF Punch subs (Red) with punch 900w amp with bass control and a sealed box. Eventually i will get a ported box for them so they are even louder but im happy right now. Right back!

Anonymous

smokeit
Unregistered guest
i have a directed 1100d mono d amp. thinking about what subs to get i have a couple choices in mind but not sure what to get. i looked at the diamond audio m6 today. i have also been looking at the solo barics and jl audio. i have also been told to look for image dynamics but dont no where to find them. any body have suggest.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us