2 CVR 15 dual 4's 07 model!

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 384
Played just to verify they work. Suspension still nice and stiff. Subs are basically brand new.

Original packaging not included, but they are in a dual 15 sealed box that I will throw in for free to someone who picks up both of them.

$225 shipped for the pair with box. Additonal $15 shipping if you want the box. I can carpet the box for $30.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 385
cmon folks, wake up and buy these bad boys :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11245
excellent deal .....

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 303
that is just what i'm looking for, are they dual 4 ohm or 2, how big is the box because i have a cougar hatchback and i don't think taht look like it is goign to fit, but i stil lmight want the box because i want to see how they soudn sealed and ported, i'll most likely have logan make em a ported box for em sooner or later, well heres the deal, supposively this guy from ebay is sending me 295 for my jl 500/1, as soon as i get that, i will contact you throug the forum mark, just let me know how big the box is because my seats fold doown and i might just have to squeeze them in there

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 387
It would more than likely fit... remember I have a sub-compact car lol... even basic SUV single 15 boxes look MONSTEROUS in the back of my yaris.

Box is (off the top of my head) - 34x17x16.5.. something like that... it should fit in there relatively easily.

But you might as well grab em with the box anyway.

That being said, grab em up quick, they probably wont last very long :-)

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 306
hey i just talked to the guy on ebay abotu my 500/1, and he said he sent the money order for it today and it should be here by the end of the week........I WANT THIS BUT I NEED TO KNWO WHETHER THEY ARE DUAL 4 OR DUAL 2, let me know by toniet and if its alright with you, once i get the money order, i'll cash it and send you one yoruself!! THANKS A LOT, IF DUAL 4 OHM, YOU MIGHT BE CONSIDERED A LIFESAVER

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 307
and yes i will take the box with them for $240 shipped if i'm correct???

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 308
man i must be out of my mind or somethign, i didn't realize in the title it says dual 4, if you can wait till til i get that money order, they are defiatnly sold

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 142
i have to say the CVRs are nice subs but i LOVEEEE my L5s even though other people dont i lovee them they get REALLLYYYY LOUDDD!!!

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 310
big carl, i dont' know what size L5's your had but i will say i had 2 12's in great box on a orion 1200d, and they did get realllly loud, then i got 15's and hooked them up to the orion and they didn't quite pound, no idea what was the problem but when i had the twelves i was just alwasy scared to turn it up because of there high failure rate, but overall if you don't care bout sound quality and just loudness, i'd recommend em to a brand new beginner who jsut wants loud for cheap, i'll never have them again though, just a personal preference

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 144
yea im all about SPL. i put mine in a specfic built sealed box. put sealed cause would keep a little SQ.

Silver Member
Username: Chris_t54

Post Number: 135
are the subs sold???

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 312
hopefully to me if he can wait about a week for the money, in whcih i pray he does because i was jsut goin to get these off ebay like 3 days ago and then this popped up and made my week

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 388
they are still available.

I dont mind holding until next week... I would like to use em for a show powered by my 800w cadence (they subs laugh at it) just to have a little something to demo.

If they sell now I'll turn that $ into amp $ and throw it at my 2 type R 10's.

whoever comes up with the $ first gets em.

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 313
well like i said i'll have the money by the end of the week, and i will be sending youa money order, so i like don't wanna go ahead and get a money order and stuff for the subs and stuff and then find out its already sold, if you could just e-mail me at betterdayz728@bex.net we can work something out that is easy for both of us unless someone does get em in the next day or two

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 390
youve got mail.

you want em you got em, and i might even drop it off to ya!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1834
Ohio is too friggin far to drive IMO,gas sure as h3ll isn't cheap :-(

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 392
lets not forget that I build and drop off boxes on a weekly basis... perhaps i'll be building and dropping one off in that area ;)

Also note I drive one of the most fuel effeciant vehicles on teh road, even with teh 20's on lol.

other than that, no chance I'd pay extra $ to drop off this, its def cheaper to ship.

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 582
So whats the status on these???

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1874
^What she said.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 417
"sold", no $ in my pocket though so I'll entertain offers :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us