Cheaper h/u thatll play ipod?

Silver Member
Username: Blkwardog

Adel, Iowa Usa

Post Number: 104
pretty much wut it says i dont want to spend much more than 200$ cuz its my for my first car and i plan to save up for a diff. one but im thinkn either pioneer or alpine for brand and im prolly gona go look at the manufacturers sites but i thought id see if neone had any suggestions

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 421
I would look into any of these. Then you'll want to pick up the correct iPod cable for whatever brand you go with. Here they are, Alpine cable, Pioneer cable.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3990
iv got a HU ill sell you for 100 its a sony but its one of their decent models

Silver Member

Adel, Iowa Usa

Post Number: 106
thanks guys, shortly after i posted this tho i went to pioneers site and decided i wanted a deh-p5900ib and i searched around and found one on ebay that comes w/ the ipod cable for 200$ shipped so i think im gona get that w/ my next pay check

Silver Member

Vermont

Post Number: 422
Good choice, you'll be happy with it.

Silver Member

Adel, Iowa Usa

Post Number: 107
do u guys think its worth the extra money to get a deh-590ib(premier model) over the regular deh-p5900ib cuz ive heard thers more than just another year of warranty that ur getn extra, like internal stuff, but i just dont kno for sure so i thought id get ur guys' opinions

Silver Member

Vermont

Post Number: 423
According to the Pioneer web site, you get the extra year warranty, a face case, and the iPod cable is included with the 590ib. On the older Premier models the pre-out voltage was higher and there were some other odds and ends that were different. It looks like in this case the Premier and standard Pioneer are the same deck. Some will argue that Pioneer uses their "higher end components" for the Premier version, but spec-wise it looks like there's no difference.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us