LOGAN!!!

Gold Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 1045
so i have all the pieces to my system together and all i need to do is build a box....i have some space issues and i cant seem to design a box my self (iv been tryin for a few weeks now)....if u could help me out and make me some box plans that would be awsome!!!!!! if u dont wanna thats cool too just thaught id ask so i could finnally get this shiz in my car

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c..., Imortal Box ... Logan116600@...

Post Number: 6845
I charge a fee for plans.

lol just kidding. What kinda space you working with here?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1046
w- about 34"
d- just about as much as ya want
h- this is the problem...i got right around 15" befor the box would hit the tortion bars in my trunk

hey if the box turns out nice i wouldnt mind paypallin ya a few bucks for a good guy

Gold Member

Post Number: 1048
no bump from the forum what a suprize.....by the way its for a 15" RE destroyer (MT with diff soft parts and cooling)and im powering it with canaan's old 2500d

Gold Member

Post Number: 1049
... i dont get it.. i posted and then it bumped and then it unbumped...... this thing just gets crazier and crazier

Gold Member

Post Number: 6848
here

http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=34&Eh=12&Dia=9&Xmax=22&Vd= .17&NumW=1&Vb=4.0&Fb=28&Qts=&Vas=&Fs=&CE=0

Gold Member

Post Number: 1052
sweet!!!! ok now i just got a few Q??s where would be the best place to mount the sub? just center between the front and the port? double baffle?? will that low tuning give me that bass that u can really feel? just wondering cuz iv never tuned a box that low... THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6858
no double baffel needed. You can if you want though. Mount it on the top....pick a spot. The tunning will shake your nuts on the seat.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1054
nice!!!!! thanks a ton for the help!!!! ill post picks asap im hoping to start building on monday!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1057
ooooo just thought of 1 more Q........ bracing?? sry this is my first BIG sub and i just wanna be sure i cover everything......

Gold Member

Post Number: 6861
the port will add enough bracing.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2134
RE, the forum bumps ussualy do happen but most the time your webbrowser doesnt refresh, reload the pages first to see if it bumps :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us