Biggest ghetto install ever

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 284
ok so my friend was installin his stuff and he was going to use the factory headunit, ok, but he neve rbougth the adapter thingy fro it, he had his rca's somehow plugged into his rear speakers through some connector for one and the remote wire was the thing that killed me, he had the power wire ran ok, well right by the drivers seat, he cut the power wire and hooked the remote to it, and then we ran the remote in and out of a light switch, system works fine, he just has to switch the light switch when he wants it on and off, and i told him the biggest thing woudl be to never forget to trun it off becasue the amp stays on and would drain his battery, but anyways he has a rockford power hx2 12 (dual 2 ohm, 1000 rms), and he has a rockford power t5002, is this amp one ohm stable (i don't htink ti is, but can't find much info on it), but i did read on a forum that it is 2ohm bridged stable, does this mean i can bridge this sub somehow to get that load

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1305
If he did all that, chances are he probably didn't fuse his power wire either?

If that's the case you can laugh when his car catches on fire

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 285
no he had a 100 amp fuse under the hood and everything, but you guys got any word on the amp and if i can bridge it at 2 ohms or whatever

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 286
no he had a 100 amp fuse under the hood and everything, but you guys got any word on the amp and if i can bridge it at 2 ohms or whatever

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 259
it can be bridged:
300 x 1 at 4 ohms
500 x 1 at 2 ohms

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 288
but i'm saying wiht 1 single dual 2 ohm sub, can i bridge it to get that 500x1 at 2 ohms, and if so, how would i go abotu doing that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us