Sh*t got jacked last night :-(

Silver Member
Username: Stevefrench

Post Number: 119
Parked my car in driveway last night and the little fu**ers jacked up everything, 2 type-r 12's, RF T1000.1, box, RF 800.4, 4 Alpine type-x 6.5" compnents.....my balls are chapped now, but i guess this means i get a new system lol

Bronze Member
Username: Explictx

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

Post Number: 98
Damn dude that sucks sry to here.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1865
Damn... Did you have insurance? Do you know who did it? I would f*ck their world up!

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 961
If my stuff ever got stolen and I found out who it was they would wish they never even looked into my window. Sucks it happened to you man. Talk to you or your parents homeowners insurance because sometimes its covered if its parked in the driveway.

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
No insurance but i think i know who has it, kids a waste of skin a god damn tweaker

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1866
f*ck him up, but report him tot he cops first

Silver Member
Username: Mash4kash

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 128
damn dawg didn't u have ur alarm on? my alarm wud go off I wud've came outside withmy .40 or my 12 gauge if it was more than 1 walk em to the back where my crazy azz pit at n help him beat the f*ck out em by pistol whippin em I hate f**kin' jackers man!!

Bronze Member
Username: Aaronjp1990

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 71
that sh!t dude. i hope my jl system dont get jacked my landrover cant even lock hahaha!

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1326
sorry to hear that man

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6055
There's just no excuse for that. I know stealing food cause you can't afford it can be forgiven, but that is just wrong.

Bronze Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 66
My system got stolen about 3wks ago took my Panasonic HU about $215 and my 12's and box and amp but my homeowner insurance covered everything so new system for me too lol

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 516
nice...id kick some a-ss steve when u figure out who did it. That would piss me off to the max

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 249
Thats why you take your faceplate and bold down amps and sub enclosure.

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 250
bolt

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 790
was ur car locked?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3430
he must of had some time to take all that out.. ell especially if he got the components :-)

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 320
that really sucks but how do you not hear somone taking all that stuff out specially if it was in your driveway it sucks but youll get over it
ive been jacked 3 times but i dont get that pissed anymore because everytime i get jacked i upgrade my equipment it still sucks though

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2126
wtf^^ uve beeen jacked so many times u dont get pissed when it happens now?? lolllll. why dont u get a nice alarm or build a garage or do something???

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2404
1>CAR ALARM
2>Bolt it all down
3>Remove Faceplate
4>Don't bump near your home, they will follow you, find out where you live...goodbye stuff
5>IF its where you can see everything ....Tint those windows.

btw, sorry to hear your stuff was stolen...damn little b@stards

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 324
well the first time they broke my window when i was parked in the street the second i was in the driveway then when i thought i had everything figured out i put in the garage at night and i had an alarm but the jackers got me at school lol i was parked in one of the camaras blindspots and since i was inside the building i didnt hear the alarm go off well now i got the best system ive had so far but now its out of my car because my amp died but the way i do it now is i take my system off at night and put on after school its a b!tch but better than getting jacked and i only got 5 weeks until graduation so its all good

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 401
dam that suxs

See that is y ima get an alarm that when i turn it on if some one even touches my car 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000volts Fry B!tch Fry

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 161
i jacked you mother fooker hahahah!

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
it was locked but i didnt put alarm on (N) stupid mistake and i payed

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1281
wolfman, ive got 1, 2, 3 and 5...

4, ehhh, i play my music as loud as i want wherever i want...

if they follow me home then 1, 2, 3 and 5 got me covered.

:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Chevyfan502

Digital DesignsElemental De...

Post Number: 87
fkin bit*hes, that sucks....i cant stand dayum thieves man....i would beat em to near death if i found em

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 453
dude i got my shiiit ganked like 2 years ago, it sucks but there is really nothing you can do about it if you dont know who did it.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1294
wu kinda of vehicle do you have..... its gonna be kinda hard for them to steal my stuff cuz i have a trunk car..... plus im bolting my ampds down..... n its bright yellow.....so if im somehwere n sum1 is in my car around thats not supposed to be it will be noticed and get back to me.....

i love it for that reason.....just not when im goin on my duckoff type missions

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

DD 9512s , Orion d5000

Post Number: 711
What's a good alarm system. I want something that the keychain will sound off when the alarm is on, and will tell people to step away.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2115
Whoa man, your comps all got jacked to?????? Did they take your doors apart?????WTF! Crazy @ss thieves these days...... Id put a better system in it.... make sure everyone knows what i got... then watch for the fu<ker to come back.... and fu<k his @ss up :-) but thats me.... i love revenge on people you dont know...

I Have a Alarm, Most of the stuff isnt bolted down (it would take 2-3 people and a SUV\Pick-up if they steal the box... And they have to cut a few runs of 0gauge....
I never remove my faceplate....
I bump near home all the time... Had cops called on me for bumping in my driveway setting gain on amp.... to many alarms got set off

I got tint all around :-) Stock tint in back and darkest they sell in the front, i think its like 2% or 2.5% or something like that

But i work nights so i have a indoor parking garage with security :-) basically if anyone is gunna rob me, they need to know me really good or they are sh!t out of luck on finding a good time to take it without being caught.. that and my driveway\garage are right Next to my bedroom.... my dog barks like crazy if he hears any noise come from there... :-)

Error
The following words are not allowed on this discussion board:

* @ss
* fu<ker
* sh!t

Please revise your post to remove the words indicated above.

^LOL

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 431
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7504_ScyTek+Vision+Guard+8000+VS8000.html
impala that alarm got eva thing u need and more
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us